Confession

Scene: Scarlet's room as Scarlet posts a new song on her laptop.

Scarlet: There... all of my homework done, my new song has been posted and now I can relax for Friday night.

Scarlet lay on her bed and signed while Furyy was munching on her strawberry with whipped cream that Grandpa Fu made for Furyy.

Furyy: So... what are you gonna do now that all your homework and your new song are finished?

Scarlet: Honestly I don't know... (she looks at her mother's photo) Ever since grandpa fu gave me my mother miraculous and I become Fiery Fall. All I could think of was to follow in my mother's footsteps. And I help other people with ladybugs and Chat Noir from Hawkmoth.

Furyy: (flew next to Scarlet) You done well Scarlet. Your mother will be proud of you and so will Grandpa Fu. Anyway, when are you gonna confess to Adrien?

Scarlet: Oh um ... I do well. Ever since Adrien told Ladybug that he was madly in love with me. I wanna tell him so badly. It just... I don't wanna interfere with other people like Adrien's Fan and go viral on the internet.

Furyy: Well... that's true.. but Nooroo won't tell about the Phoenix Miraculous to Hawkmoth cause he doesn't know the true power of the Phoenix Miraculous.

Scarlet: HawkMoth's Kwami.

Furyy: Yeah. I feel so sad for him for being in prison under Hawkmoth's control.

Scarlet: (Furyy filed into Scarlet's hands) Don't worry Furyy, Me, Ladybug and Chat Noir will defeat Hawkmoth, no matter what and get his miraculous back I promise.

Furyy nodded in demand.

The scarlet's phone rang and she grabbed it and it was Adrien and she answered it.

Scarlet: Hey Adrien (she blushed)

Adrien: Oh... Ummm..  hi Scarlet um do you have any plans for tonight? (nervous and madly blushed.)

Scarlet: Well.. my homework is finished and a new song has been published on the internet. So, I'm free for tonight why what up?

Adrien: That's great um... Am I just wondering if you like to take a stroll with me for the evening?

Scarlet: Oh sure Adrien... It will be fun.

Adrien: That's Great, I pick you up in 20 minutes okay?

Scarlet: Okay Bye.

Adrien: Bye.

She hung up as Furyy looked at Scar with a smirk and Scarlet noticed it.

Scarlet: What...

Furyy: Another date with your lover model boy hmmm?

Scarlet: Aww come on Furyy. We talk about this we just..... (she realised something and shook it off to concentrate) we are just friends.

Furyy: Scarlet.. we both know that Adrien is madly in love with you. Have you thought about telling him how you feel?

Scarlet: Well... if I did I don't wanna ruin our friendship with him.

Furyy: you won't you and Adrien share a deep connection you know. Adrien does care about you and you care about him as well.

Scarlet: You're right Furyy. I will tell him.

Furyy: That the spirited! (She flew and spun around Scarlet with glee.)

Scarlet giggled.

Scene: Outside of Scarlet's house. Scarlet is waiting for Adrien to pick her up.