Dark Cupid

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont. Miss Bustier is teaching a Literature class. Scarlet was a bit Nosy with Adrien's letter.

Miss Bustier: In most fairy tales, the prince breaks the spell by kissing the princess. Can anyone tell us why?

Rose: (stands up, swoons) Because only love can conquer hate!

Miss Bustier: Correct, Rose.

Max: Technically speaking, this reasoning is only exhibited in about 87% of all fairy tales and-

Miss Bustier: Thank you, Max. That's enough.

(Scarlet is looking over Adrien's as he writes a letter and wonders what he writing.)

Miss Bustier: Adrien, I hope what you're writing has to do with my lesson.

Scarlet: (whispered) Oh no!

Miss Bustier: (approaches Adrien) Can you tell me what I just said?

Adrien: That's why in most fairy tales, the prince breaks the spell by kissing the princess because only love conquers hate.

Miss Bustier: Very good, Adrien! Now, everyone, don't forget to finish Sleeping Beauty by Charles Perrault tonight, and happy Valentine's Day, students!

Adrien continues to write his letter and gets this all wrong, Adrien crumples it up stands up and tosses the letter in the garbage can.

Chloé: Hi Adrien, sign here, please.

Adrien: (sighs) Oh, come on, you know I hate signing autographs, Chloé.

Chloé: Oh, that's not what this is. This is a petition against cruelty to hamsters. Have you seen some of the ugly sweaters they are forced to wear? It's appalling.

Adrien grudgingly signs the poster and walks away. Chloé hugs the poster and Sabrina smiles for her as they walk away happily

Marinette is digging through a trash can when she pulls out a sheet of paper and finds Adrien's love letter.

Marinette: Tikki I found it. (begins to read the letter) "Your Red hair shines like the sun, and your pretty silver eyes capture my heart, I wonder who you are beneath that strong disguise. Every day we see each other and I hope that you'll be mine, our love could be so true, please, will you be my Valentine?"

Tikki: Whoa, now that's a love poem.

Marinette: Who could he be talking about? Hair as shining like the sun, Sliver eyes?

Tikki: Uh... Scarlet?

Marinette: (laughs nervously loudly) Scarlet? No way. There are plenty of girls at school with red hair and silver eyes. Besides Adrien thinks of her as a friend, not a lover.

Tikki: Yeah, That's true but still.

Scene: Outside of Collège Françoise Dupont. Adrian saw Scarlet waiting and ran to catch up to her.

Adrian: Hey Scar!

Scarlet turned around and saw Adrien running toward her.

Scarlet: Hiya Adrien, what are you doing on Valentine's Day?

Adrian: I don't know I was just wondering if you wanna hang out tomorrow for a talk to get to know each other better.

Scarlet: Sure Adrien, I hang out with you tomorrow cause I'm busy helping Rose with the singing lesson.

Adrian: (curious) Singing Lesson?

Scarlet: I just coached Rose with a singing lesson, (whispered in Adrien's ear) after all, she is my Biggest Fan.