New life in Paris

14 years later

It was a Sunday morning in Paris, and Scarlet had cracked her eyes open to look at her phone. It was 9:00 am. Stretching her arms and getting out of bed, Scarlet changed into her regular clothes and cleaned up her room before going downstairs for breakfast.

She really couldn't believe it was her 14th birthday tomorrow. She had been homeschooled all of her life, and she never had a chance to go to a real school before. All she can remember is when Fu taught her to speak Chinese and Martial Arts to defend herself when she was little. She always asked him why, and he would always say, "You'll see when you are older." And she never really got what he meant.

She reached downstairs and walked to the massage client room and saw her grandpa Fu meditating on the mat peacefully. "Good morning, Grandpa Fu, did you sleep well?" Scarlet asked as Fu stood up from his meditation. "Good morning Scar, I slept like a log,"

Scarlet chuckled at his response and walked into the kitchen and prepared breakfast for him. While making breakfast for him, she went back to the room. "Grandpa Fu, I made you some oatmeal, it's on the table, okay?" Fu went into the kitchen and sat down to have his breakfast. "Hmmm, that looks delicious Scar, are you going to practice your guitar playing?"

"Oh yeah, I'm going to go to the park and practice there. Is that okay with you?" Scarlet queried. Fu nodded his head and Scarlet grabbed her guitar's case. She was about to go until Fu stopped her. "One more thing, Scar." Scarlet looks at her grandpa and he continues.

"Do be careful, you know I worry about you sometimes," Fu said as he walked up to her put his hand on her shoulder and smiled at her. He sighed just then. "Your mother would be so proud to see the strong young girl you've become."

Scarlet smiled sadly as she thought about her mother. "I wish she was here, Grandpa Fu," She wiped the tears away from her eyes that formed while Fu comforted her. "Your mother is always with us in our hearts. I did promise her to raise you well, and now you have grown into a beautiful young lady just like her." Fu smiled.

Scarlet nodded her head and thought of what Fu just said about her mother. "You right Grandpa Fu, thank you," She hugged her grandpa before pulling away. "I have to go, okay? And call me if there's a problem." She gave him a mouth-closed smile walked out of the front door and closed it behind her.

Fu went back to the kitchen and ate his oatmeal. When he finished, he went back to the room and continued with his meditation on his mat. "Master, Master!" Wayzz exclaimed, zipping toward his master worriedly as Fu turned to see what was wrong with his kwami.

"What's wrong Wayzz?" Fu asked him with one eye open. "Master, the moth Miraculous, The aura is getting stronger," Wayzz looked worried.
Fu stood up from the ground. "I thought Ladybug and Cat Noir could handle this." He said as he thought about the danger of the other Miraculous and the entire world. "But Master, it's the strongest negative aura. I fear Hawk moth will get the Miraculous, use the ultimate power!" Wayzz exclaimed.

"We must help Ladybug and Cat Noir. If they fail and Hawk moth obtains their Miraculous, there's no telling how powerful he will become." He lifts his wrist to show his turtle, Miraculous. "Time to transform! Wayzz...." Master Fu backaches from pain and he tumbles down to the ground. "Please, Master. Be reasonable. You are-"

"Still young!" Fu interrupted his kwami. "I'm only 186. But you're right, Wayzz. They can't do this on their own. They need help. And I think I know the person right for the job...."

Wayzz gasps. "No.... she's not ready!"

"We have no choice Wayzz. It's time for Scarlet to follow in her mother's footsteps, it's time for her to finally know the truth. It's time for her... to become a hero."

Thank you so much for leaving me a like and sharing ☺️☺️ Please comment on what happened next in the upcoming chapter. 🔥See you in the next chapter.🔥

Legend of the Phoenix miraculous On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara