Pixelator

Scene: Le Grand Paris. Ms Bustier's class is having a work experience. Kim puts on his bellboy hat.

Caline: Thanks to the generosity of Mr. Bourgeois, we're able to have our work experience field trip today at the Grand Paris luxury hotel. Each of you will get hands-on experience with one of the many jobs here at the hotel. (Sees Alix and Ivan having a pillow fight) (sighs) You'll be graded on your effort, which will affect whether you pass or fail the class. (Sabrina and the worker giggle)

The Hotel's main hall.

Ms Bustier: Do you have Scarlet on your list, Mr Bourgeois?

Mr. Bourgeois: It doesn't look like it.

Scarlet: 'My guess will be little Miss Spoiled Brats ask her Daddy to make the assignment'. She thought

Mr. Bourgeois: It must be an oversight.

Chloé: Daddy! (Gives him an assignment for Scarlet)

Mr Bourgeois: Thank you, sweetie. Oh umm... sweetie... Scarlet is kind of famous and she got 9 million subscribe-- (Chloé interrupted him)

Chloé: Do it Daddy or I'll call Mom so I can move to New York and I won't come back.

Scarlet: Please let her move to New York, please let her move to New York, please let her move to New York she thought and prayed.

Mr Bourgeois: Oh please darling... don't do that. Umm... Scarlet, you will be assigned as a maid.

Scarlet: (gasp)

Mr Bourgeois: (To Scarlet) I'm sorry Scarlet, I don't wanna do this to you, but I can't lose my daughter, you understand?

Scarlet sighed calmly and looked at Mr. Bourgeois.

Scarlet: I understand sir?

Mr Bourgeois: Thank you Scarlet (give Scarlet a maid uniform... You can change in the closet room and after that, you will clean the main entrance today.

Scarlet: Thank you (She took her uniform and walked toward the closet while Chloé chucked Evil.

10 minutes later

Chloé: (to Adrien) Adrikins, I will be right back I gonna talk to Daddy about something (She walked away from the desk smiling)

Adrien: Sure Chlo... (He shooked his head annoyed)

Adrian sorted out some paperwork and when he was finished with that he took a drink of water.

Unknown: Is Chloe Gone?

Adrien spits some water out of his mouth and wipes it quickly as he sees Scarlet in a maid uniform. As he was lovestruck again.

Scarlet: Adrien are you okay? (while one of her hands holds a feather cleaner)

Adrian was shocked as lovestruck, We went inside his head showing his brain was love crazy doing a wolf whistle and howling.

Adrien: Yeah... I'm fine you look beautiful- I mean you look nice. (stutters and blushes madly)

Scarlet giggled and blushed and smiled.

Scarlet: Thank you, Adrien, I gotta do some cleaning (Kneeling and wiping the floor with a cloth as Chloé appears)

Chloé: (to Scarlet smirks evilly) Hello Cinderella, how does it feel to wipe the dirty floor? (She knocks the cups of water on the floor on purpose and Scarlet gasps) oops clumsy me, go clean it up, songbird brats (she laughed evilly as Adrien felt even sorry for Scarlet)

After Scarlet cleans the mess Chloé spills the water everywhere.

30 minutes later.

(The door opens. Jagged Stone, Fang, and Penny Rolling appear.)