The Truth

🔥🔥 Before we started this chapter. This chapter is sad chapter and heartbroken. 😢😢🤧🤧 I hope you grab a box of tissue cause is it another backstory about Scarlet Waters with a twist. 🔥🔥

Scene: Fu's massage shop. Drizzle day while Master Fu is making breakfast Scarlet feels sad on the table and Furyy munches her strawberry.

Grandpa Fu: Aw! Come on, Scar you hardly touch your eggs and bacon, it's your favourite. (While Scarlet pokes her egg with a fork)

Scarlet: I'm too sad to eat, (She pushes her plates away from her and gets up from the table) Grandpa, I'm gonna take a walk to clear my head Is that okay with you?

Grandpa Fu nodded

Scarlet: Thank Grandpa (she takes her bag) Come on Furyy let go. (Furyy flies into Scarlet's Bag and Scarlet walks out of the front door)

Master Fu signed sadly as Wayzz flew out of the box and appeared in front of Fu.

Wayzz: Is Scarlet okay master?

Master Fu: (sighed sadly) Scarlet is just Sad Wayzz, Today is the anniversary since Marie passed away and She is having a hard time getting by from it.

Wayzz: Poor Scarlet I hope she is gonna be okay.

Master Fu: I hope so, every year she tried to forget about today but it got too hard for her. I'll put her breakfast in the microwave so she can have it later. (He put Scarlet's breakfast in the microwave for later.)

Scene: The street Scarlet continues walking while Furyy looks at her sadly.

Furyy: (while peeping out of Scarlet's bag) Hey Scar, why do you do some singing to clear your head?

Scarlet: (to Furyy sadly) I'm not in the mood, Furyy but thank you for trying to cheer me up.

Furyy looked at Scarlet and sighed sadly.

Scarlet enters the flower shop to buy a single red rose for her deceased mother.

Furyy: Are you buying some flowers for your mother?

Scarlet: Yep, I can't handle it even tho it has been 14 years since she left me. (Her tear roll down her cheek and she wipes it and continues walking)

While she was on her way to the bridge, she saw Adrien doing his photoshoot near the Bridge in the distance.

Scarlet smiled sadly at Adrien while he modelled for the Photoshoot and she walked away from Adrien.

Adrien noticed that Scarlet was walking away sadly with a single red rose in her hand. 'What's wrong with Scarlet, I have never seen her like this before ' he thought

As Adrien finished his photoshoot he went after Scarlet as he ignored his bodyguard and some phone call from Natalie.

Scene: The Bridge.

Scarlet made it to the Bridge as the weather was still light and drizzled and she leaps onto the Edge of the bridge with a single rose in front of her.

She closed her eyes and prayed for her mother.

Scarlet: (while praying) Mom, if you can hear me now. I still miss you so much and I don't know what to do if Grandpa Fu wasn't gonna be with me in the future. I can't believe you left me for 14 years. I just wanna hear your sweet voice every day.

While Scarlet is praying Adrien is looking sadly at Scarlet's words.

After Scarlet finishes her prayers she drops a rose in the river to pay respect to her mother.