Reflekta

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont.

Vincent: Alright, everybody looks at the camera. Hahaha, they're perfect! Say spaghetti!

Ms Mendeleiev's class: Spaghetti!

(Adrien laughs while he and Nino look at each other as Scarlet checks herself up for the Class Photography, as Rosé and Juleka approach Scarlet)

Rosé: Hiya Scarlet

Scarlet: (To Rosé and Juleka) Oh Hiya Girls, how are you girls doing?

Rosé: We are doing okay with the photographs, what about you Scarlet? I bet you have done lots of class photographs in the past.

Scarlet: Oh... Um.... not really Rosé.

Rosé: (disappointed) Ohh... what do you mean by that Scar?

Juleka: (mumbled) what happened?

Scarlet: (a bit sad) Let's just say that I have been homeschooled all my life. At least this is my first time being in a class photograph. (Cheer herself up)

Juleka: At least you're going to be in the photo.

Rose: No, Juleka, I'm telling you, you're not jinxed! This time it's gonna work out, I can feel it, right here!

Scarlet: What's this about being jinxed?

Juleka: (sighs) Ever since I was little, every time someone takes a photo of me, something always goes very wrong.

(FLASHBACK: Photo with a younger Max covering over Juleka's face. Another photo with a pigeon blocking Juleka's face. Another photo with Juleka is nearly not in the photo.)

Rose: You're the wrong Juleka, you'll see!

Scarlet: Rosé Right, you know for sure! We'll do everything we can to make sure it goes right this time. Don't forget to smile!

(Juleka smiles.)

Vincent: Thank you, kids, you've been wonderful. (Straightens everything for Scarlet's class.) Okay, time to flash your pearly whites, guys! You, kids, take a seat on the front bench. (He gestures for Max, Alix, Rose, Marinette, and Mylène.) Quickly please, I've got sixteen other classes to shoot.

(Everyone sits down on the bench.)

Adrien The new album is really good. (Adrien talks to Nino while looking at Scarlet while he blushes)

Chloé: Look, Sabrina, they're up front in the baby seats! Go on rugrats, don't forget to take your thumbs out of your mouths!

(Marinette grunts while Scarlet rolls her eyes annoyed)

Vincent: Well, next row! Hmmm...You, you, you and you go stand on the rear bench, please. (He points to Nathaniel, Alya, Sabrina, and Chloé.)

Chloé: Wait just one minute! I'm supposed to be in the middle row, right next to Adrien. Preferably the centre. Look, we're the same size! (Waves her hand over Adrien and her head.)

Vincent: Nah, go stand in the back row, behind the rest.

Chloé: How dare you, put me behind the rest? Do you know who my father is?

Vincent: Is he a photographer?

Chloé: (Gasps) NO! He's-

Vincent: Bummer, I could use an assistant. Now hurry up and take your place, or I'll put you upfront with the babies!

Scarlet giggled at Vincent's Comment about Chloé's Father.

Chloé: Grrrrrrr... (Walks off.)

Vincent: Ahhh... Scarlet, you should go in the middle row (He moved her into the middle row as Chloé Screamed)