Begining Of Fiery Fall Part 1

Scarlet's POV:

As for me, Ayla and Marinette were having lunch, some kept coming up to me, asking for autographs. It was kind of annoying, I just wanted to eat in peace.

Just then an explosion sounded in the main hall. Everyone started running out of the cafeteria. Adrien dragged me away and told me to go hide in a safe place. I nodded and ran out, sprinting to my safe place. My home. I looked at my phone to see an akumatized villain destroying the city while Ladybug and Cat Noir tried to fight back.

I put my phone in my pocket and continued running to my home. I entered my house and saw my grandpa sipping his tea. "Grandpa! There's been an akumatized villain so I come straight home for safety." I sat down on the mat while I explained this to him.

"Scarlet... It's time."

I was confused. "Time of what?"

Grandpa stood up and stood on top of a stool to access the gramophone. "Scar, there is something that I need to tell you." Grandpa got some kind of box and a photo before he came towards me.

"Okay, what is it?" I asked.

"Your mother was a superhero," Grandpa revealed.

I was shocked at first, and then I laughed. "You joking Grandpa." I peered at his serious face. "...Right?" I was puzzled.

Grandpa gave me the photo. "See for yourself."

I looked at the photo and was shocked to see that it was my mother when she was my age. "That's my mom..."

Grandpa nodded. "Yes, your mother was a superhero and she gave me a gift for you when you are ready."

I looked at him.

"Scarlet Waters, in this box, is the Miraculous of the Phoenix which grants the power of life and death. You will join Ladybug and Cat Noir with their mission to defeat Hawkmoth save Paris from evil and use it for the greater good."

I looked down at the small box in his hand, shocked. Grandpa handed me the box.

"Here's your birthday present," Grandpa smiled.

I opened the box and a red-yellow glow ball flew around me before a bird-looking creature appeared infront of me

I opened the box and a red-yellow glow ball flew around me before a bird-looking creature appeared infront of me. "Hello, my Blazing Priestess." The creature spoke, she sounded like a female. I gasped as my eyes widened. I needed answers. NOW.

(Sorry for the short chapter everybody. Furyy has made its first appearance 👏🏼👏🏼 please leave a like, comment and share.    🔥🔥 See you guys in the next chapter. 🔥🔥