....

"She's going to be okay. Good thing you brought her here immediately because the two jellyfish that stung her was a dangerous kind" I open my eyes and saw that I was in a hospital bed. I look at West who was talking to the doctor with a serious expression "When can she go home?" He asked "She can go home later but she needs to buy the antiseptic ointment written in this prescription paper-" he gives West the prescription paper "-sores usually heal without medication but can last up to one to two weeks but the wounds that she got from the sting needs to be cleaned three times a day with the ointment"

I groan a little feeling my whole right leg throbbing in pain. Both of them look at me and West immediately goes to my side "Thank God you're awake I thought you were dead" He said with relief "Who would die because of a simple jellyfish sting?" I croaked, my throat was dry as heck, probably because of puking earlier "Actually yesterday we had a patient who was dead on arrival because he also got stung by a jellyfish" My eyes widened "Apparently his friends didn't think it was that big of a deal"

"Jesus christ, I almost killed you" He whispered to himself "What?" I slap his head "Are you a jellyfish dumbo?" I asked, annoyed that he was blaming himself. He sighs and grabs my hand "I was the reason why you were in the ocean in the first place, if I didn't mess around like that you wouldn't be here" He said, head hung low. I look at him and smiled trying to lighten up the mood "I was planning to swim earlier though, so either way I would have gotten stung" I said giving his hand a squeeze

"What matters is that you immediately brought her here" the doctor added, making West sigh and nod "Thank you doc" I said

"Just doing my job, Ms. Blackwell" He said looking at his papers "You just need to settle the bill and you're free to go home" He said

My eyes widened "Where's my bag? I didn't bring my wallet with me"

My eyes widened even more

"Holy shit what time is it?!" I asked, panicking. West looks at his watch "It's seven forty pm"

"WHAT?!" I yelled loudly. Holy shit we were suppose to travel back home today. Did they leave? Were they waiting for me? Did they know I was here? Was Xander worried?

Xander

I shouldn't be thinking of him but something inside me was wishing that he was worried about me

"Lauren calm down, you just got in an accident" West said rubbing my arm "I know you were suppose to go home today but I'm sure they would understand"

"Here's your bag" He hands me my bag "The twins brought it here earlier when they came to visit you"

"West?" He looks at me "Yeah?"

"I'm sorry but I left my wallet at the house, can you maybe pay for the bills and medication first then I'll pa-"

"I'm the reason why you're here in the first place of course I'm going to be the one to pay, Lauren" He said with a 'duh' look on his face

"I already told you, it's not your fault and I'll pay you ba-"

"What? I can't hear you?" He said going out of the room to pay. I shake my head and chuckled

He was too stubborn

I open my bag and look for my phone and saw that I had a hundred missed calls from Andrea and some unknown numbers.