"I'd act nicer if I were you, Easton." The voice laughs.

Before I can answer the voice continues, "I just had a friend who wanted to say something to you," the line goes silent for a moment.

My heart stops when a scream is echoed out through the phone, "No, stop, please," the pleas echoed.

I looked up, everyone had stopped in the room. Dante was looking at me, I gave him a slight nod, watching him make his way over to me.

"Oh, I'm sorry, she's not in a talking mood anymore," his laugh rang out.

Before I could say anything the call dropped and my phone was out of my hand, pushing it into Dante's. "Track the fucking number now," I yelled standing up.

I knew exactly where I was going. I slammed the door behind me, making my way to my car. Not even 10 minutes later, I pulled up to a medium size house, painted a pale yellow colour.

I walked up to the door, knocking on it. An older lady answered, "Easton what are you doing here?"

"Is William here?" I question tapping my foot impatiently.

"Yes dear, he's upstairs. Why? Are you okay, you look a little pale, how about a drink?" Her voice soft. She had no idea what type of monster her brother was. I don't doubt that if she knew what he had been doing he wouldn't have any other safe place to go.

Percila was a sweet old woman, who housed her bastard of a brother. A safe house which he took, risking his own sister's life to be at. As if he thought no one would find out that he was living here, as if everyone was fucking stupid.

"Percila, don't come back." I say, pulling her out of the house, switching places, locking her out of her own house. She didn't try to come back in, I guess she got the memo.

I make my way upstairs checking all the rooms, before reaching the last one. I turn the door handle, pushing the door open.

And there he was, the old bastard sitting at his desk.

He looked up from his paper work with a confused look on his face, "Easton, boy, what are you doing here?"

I take a seat, across from him, hoisting my feet up onto his desk. "Ah, I'm just here to have a talk."

I lean my head back closing my eyes. I didn't fear death, and William wasn't one to brag about knowing how to use a gun, so this situation felt more comfortable than not.

"I have a proposition for you, you tell me where you fucking have Lyla, and I, in return, won't make your death as painful." I continued.

"Yes, I heard about that, my condolences on losing your new bitch. But I do admit, I have no idea on where she is." He confesses, I stand up from my spot.

"Already killed Percila, I won't hesitate to put another bullet through this house William." The gun practically floating in my hand, I could see the glimer of fear in his eyes, something that I would keep feeding on.

"Or, shall I keep you alive, and make you watch as I burn your empire to the ground. Including Dominque and Scarlett, now that would be a shame, watching your son and granddaughter die. Because of another mistake you had made, on poor judgement."

Before he could say anything the phone rang on his desk. His hand reached for it, causing me to tsk at him. I picked it up holding it to my ear, "William we got a problem."

"Ah, I'm sorry, William won't be answering the phone anymore, what can I help you with?" I smirk while watching William sit still in his chair.

"Ah, is that so, I'll pass the message along." I set the phone back down turning my full attention back to him.