Twenty-four

The sense of waking up in the morning is one of my favourites, that in-between of a dream and my brain stringing together consciousness

The sense of waking up in the morning is one of my favourites, that in-between of a dream and my brain stringing together consciousness. The realization hits me, I find myself tangled with Easton in bed. It wasn't a dream after all.

The sound of his soft snores fills the room. My head is rested on his bare chest while his arm is wrapped around me, his hand resting on my ass. My heart flutters when I feel his hand move to the small of my back, slowly rubbing up and down, as his snores come to a halt.

My eyes glance up and catch him, he looks overly attractive in the morning. "Good morning," my voice comes out more like a whisper as I lay my head back on his chest.

I feel his lips plant a kiss on the top of my head, my face gleaming with a smile caused by him. "How are you feeling?" His husky morning voice full of questions.

"I'm alright," I smile shifting so I'm laying on my stomach facing him.

"Maybe we should have stopped after round 3?" He questions rubbing his hand over his face.

"No!" I say a little louder than I expected too. His lips tug into a smirk, he knows what he does to me, and I can tell he's enjoying it.

His hand grazes my bare arm, "I could wake up every day with you beside me, Ly."

I had to distract myself from my thoughts. He was causing my thoughts to flood with thoughts of him, thoughts of us, and the overwhelming feeling of a foreign feeling.

"What are you doing today?" I question playing with my hands, the one thing that distracted me from my thoughts.

"Well-" he starts turning over then turning back to me, "It's 1, my father is hosting a dinner here at 4." I don't even remember what time we went to sleep, we were too preoccupied.

"But I have some business I need to take care of before that," he states as his finger traces down my shoulder.

His eyes were attached to me and his arm pulled me closer, his touch made me feel alive. His hands were rough, but the way he touched me was delicate.

His phone rang, his response was a groan before picking it up. He didn't say a word to me as he answered it, climbing out of bed.

"What, Dante?" He mumbles walking to the bathroom. I felt a need to shield my eyes from him, he didn't seem to care, pure ego.

The bathroom door shut, leaving me alone within the room. I found myself moving over to where he once slept, the whole bed smelt like him, but this was more distinct. I found myself falling asleep, only to be woken up by him a couple of minutes later.

"Come on Ly, you can't just lay in bed all day," he whispers.

"Watch me," I mumble his pillow. I feel myself lifted out of the bed.

"Easton, put me down," I yell hitting my fists against his back, the only sound leaving his mouth was a laugh.

I look over and see Easton walking towards the door out of his bedroom. I frantically try to get out of his grasp, "Easton no, I'm naked, I don't want people to see."