Fifteen

I've never heard words more blissful in my life, 'I want you all to myself

I've never heard words more blissful in my life, 'I want you all to myself.' I could hear his words echo throughout my mind. My mind was completely blank except for his words repeating themselves as if my head was empty. I could not get enough of his voice. What brought me out of the state was feeling his hand against my cheek. My eyes refocused on him and I could see him staring at me.

I could feel his other arm snake around my waist and he pulled me against his chest. I felt him lift me up, and before I know it he was walking out of the room with my clinging onto him. My arms were wrapped around his neck and I could feel every stride he took before he opened his bedroom door, and closed it fast behind him.

I could feel myself being lowered onto the bed. I watched as Easton disappeared into the darkness of his room. I sunk into his bed, the smell of him lingered around me and I pulled the covers over myself. I watched as Easton reappear, one without a shirt, two wearing short. I've only seen him a couple of times wearing something that looked semi-comfortable.

"You like what you see?" He spoke. I could practically hear him smirking before he laid down next to me. I felt him pull me closer to him, my eyes were analyzing his tattoos. He had so many. I've always wanted to get some, but money was never in my favor of that.

"How many tattoo's do you have?" I ask, while taking my hand and tracing over the tattoo along his arm.

"37," His reply is blunt, not much life in his voice.

"How many do you regret?" I question.

"22"

"Why'd we leave my room?" I ask, trying to receive an answer other than a blunt mumble of a number.

"The atmosphere was not the right mood." I could feel his arm wrap around me tighter, but his words didn't match his actions. He was distant. Maybe he regretted what he said, or I don't know. Maybe I just said to much. I thought that he might have wanted to have sex, and I don't think I would be against it.

His phone rang and I hear him curse under his breath while looking at the caller id. I felt him leave the bed and I heard a door close. I turned over and brought the covers almost over my head before pushing my head into the pillow. I could feel myself slowly drifting in and out of sleep.

The sound of raining hitting a window brought me out of my sleep. I let my eyes open and adjust to the dark room. I roll over and to see his clock which is the only light in the room, 3:17am, I sigh. And then I feel the arms that were around me pull me closer into their owners chest. "Rain wake you up?" He mumbled.

I shifted myself to face him, his eyes were still closed, "mhm," I hummed, before resting my face against his chest. I could feel his fingers running up and down my spine under my shirt.

This was a perfect moment, that would be etched into my mind forever. He's is so peaceful and gentle compared to when he's awake. My body fit perfectly against his, I could feel his chest slowly rising and falling and his fingers continuously went up and down my spine.