100- Team Miraculous

Start from the beginning

This is how they cheer Ryuuku up when she feels too pressured by her mom.

Nothing you say or do will make me change my mind.

Pfft-

-One time at a restaurant, the heroes all randomly barged in, ordered a whole ass meal and just-sat down and dEMOLISHED the food like they're totally not superheroes.

The reactions were better than expected.

Especially with Queen Bee saying, "Whatcha looking at? Never seen heroes eat before?"

-The one thing about the person the rest of the team never lets them live down with:

Ladybug: she rarely gets scared, even in highly tense situations, and is known for keeping a calm and composed head, trying to find a way out, so Chat and Viperion (more Viper-Cat duo supremacy) set up a number of scary pranks, and horror shows all over the place and

Ladybug

Doesn't

Even

Flinch.

They even hired a makeup artist to dress up Carapace as Pennywise to break her resolve, but the only thing that broke was Carapace's arm when Ladybug threw 'Pennywise' halfway across Paris.

At the end of the day, they failed and just-gave up,

When Ladybug walks past a toaster and jumps six feet high when it goes 'ding'.

Accompanied with a high pitched yelp and LB almost swearing, 'mOTHER FU-'

Ladybug was scared of a measly little toaster.

Queen Bee: The entire team once found her watching Sofia the First and she has never been that angry/embarrassed before.

Chat: He has a Ladybug shrine and every Ladybug action figure has her own set of clothes and yo-yo and although it is to be expected, the entire team flips when they sOMEHOW find out he has cereal bowls with Ladybug's zoomed-in face on them.

Carapace: Rena once found out that in his free time, Carapace goes to snow parks and uses his shield as a skiing board, even though he SUCKS at it, and there's still a picture of him falling face flat into some healthy man's boobs on every single member of the team's phones.