"N-no!...s-stop...Ngghh...."

I didn't utter a word since it's very hard to talk while biting my arm. His pheromones got stronger, and I was already growling. I just want to bend him and breed him here. I quickened my stroke. His moans got louder, his c*ck twitched, he shuddered, and finally released his semen.

He sighed in contentment and started to relax. Meanwhile, I'm having a hard time calming down the tent in my own pants.

He finally calmed down. I released his c*ck; it was sticky, but I'm glad that he had his release, which can help him cool down even just a little bit.

I rested my head on his chest and took a sniff of his sweet smell. It's still the same scent as I remembered before.

After a minute. I noticed that he had gone quiet. I looked up and saw him already sleeping. The pheromones also died down a little. I released my bite from my arms. It was so deep, and it's bleeding a lot.

I carefully got out of bed. I slowly made my way to the bathroom and took a towel and some warm water to clean up. I can clean my wound later. I went back to him and cleaned him up. I noticed that we didn't have any spare clothes. I called the receptionist and asked for a suppressant and some extra clothes.

I covered Win's lower part with the blanket for a while. The receptionist and some guy, whom I guess is a beta, appeared on our doorstep. The guy was holding clothes while the girl had a suppressant.

Their eyes went wide when they saw my arm.

"Sir, do you need help?" The guy asked. I simply shook my head and took the things out of their hands. I used my right arm to hold the clothes since my left arm is still bleeding.

"If you don't want us to call you a doctor, there's a medical box inside your bathroom's cabinet; it has everything you'll need to clean up the wound."

"Thank you," I said. They bowed and left.

I closed the door and placed the clothes and suppressant on the side table. I look at my wound, and it has stopped bleeding, but the wound is still there, and a lot of blood has covered my whole arm.

I decided to clean the wound first and just wrap it with a towel temporarily. Getting the clothes and changing Win's clothes I made him drink the suppressant. Carefully. I made him sit, making sure that he would take it properly. After making him drink the medicine, I put him down and let him sleep.

I went to the bathroom and unwrapped the towel on my arm as I started to clean it up using the medical box on the shelf.

--

Hours have past, and Win is still asleep. It was already nighttime, so I guess we would have to stay here for the night. I sent a message to Jumpol that Win would be staying with me for the night.

He instantly replies that I shouldn't do anything perverted to win. Well, I bit myself just to not forcefully mark and breed him. You're welcome...

I replied okay and shut my phone. I already called the front desk for some food. Win will be waking up anytime soon, and he needs to eat. The suppressant helped a lot; his pheromones are now stable, and though his body is still hot, his cheeks are turning red as well.

The doorbell rang. I stood up and opened the door. I took the tray of food from the waiter and thanked him before closing the door. Placing the tray of food down, Win whimpers and moves around the bed.

He finally opens his eyes. It clearly shows that he's still sleepy. I walked towards him; he looked at me, and his eyes widen.

"What...d-did-" I cut his words off

"No," I simply said. He slowly sat up, and I helped him sit straight and lean on the bed's headboard. "Eat up; you still need to take the medicine."

He looks confused. "Bright," he called, and I looked at him as I placed the food on the bedside table. "Where did you get that?"

I looked at my arm. I looked back at him and saw him with a worried expression. "Don't worry about it; here, eat up."

Win still has this worried look on his face as we eat. After he ate, I gave him the suppressant and a glass of water to drink. Since he just woke up, he said that he'd watch TV for a while.

But I was already sleepy. I just let him watch on the TV, but I told him to turn the lights off. I rested my body on the soft comforter of the bed. My eyes started to become heavy, slowly, I drifted off to sleep with the TV noise and Win mumbling something...

---
  Meanwhile....
||Chimon's POV||

"WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU LET WIN SLEEP WITH THAT GUY AGAIN?" Papa shouted as he threw another vase on Dad.

"I told you! I warned the kid! He will never try to touch Win again without your consent!" Dad defended himself with his hands up, shielding his face. "In fact, if he did something perverted to Win, we will just have to teleport Win back here."

"I don't care!" Papa shouted again and through a plastic cup at Dad, which Dad managed to avoid. "If something happens to Win, I swear! You're going to have blue balls for four months!"

With that. Papa stormed off upstairs, went to their room, and locked himself up. Dad sighed and cleaned up the mess

Now I wonder: how did my parents stay together if they were always fighting?

"Dad?" I called, and he looked at me. "If you and Papa are always fighting, why did you two still have a strong relationship with each other?"

Dad smiled and sat down on my side, putting aside the broken pieces of the vase.

"We may be like that, but we still love each other. It's just that people have different ways of showing their love for that special person in their lives, and no, that is not how me and your papa show our love; he was just worried about Win," Dad explained.

"What do you mean by different ways of showing their love?" I asked.

Dad smiled warmly and stood up. He ruffled my hair. I pushed his hands away, and he chuckled. "You will know one day, Chimon."

He said that and went back to cleaning the vase.

  When will that day come?

---
The next chapter will be a Fluffy Chapter 💓

Off and Gun's love story did not started good as well though...hmmmm....🤔

‼️(This Chapter is already edited since I noticed some typos)‼️