The SMP who followed the two siblings watch in confusion why they laugh when there's no conversation strike between them.

Guess there's only one way to find out when they find out where they live and oh boy! They clearly didn't know what to expect when they knew it.

-----

Four hours passed by and the two finally stopped. They're on the snow chester, the land where the piglin hybrid build his home.

On top of the many snows and beside a lake, the two swim without hesitation to the bottom and didn't emerge after a few minutes and that's when they decided to swim after those and suprised that they see the stronghold.

Why would the two go there?

Silently going inside and explore the whole place to find the portal and when they found where it was, much to their suprised they found the two there standing above it and it seems like they are waiting for someone. As if on cue that they look back at them smile plastered on their faces as it sent shiver to their spine.

"Took you long enough to get here" Drista cheerfully says as her smile never leave its place.

"And you think that we wouldn't know that you all followed us from the beginning?" Dream calmly stated to them and it shock them that they knew. "You all want to know where our home is then come follow us if you all have a guts to do it" After he said that they jump to the portal but not before giving them a psychopathic smile.

The group look at each other with hesitancy, before shakily climbing the stairs and jump through the portal. Black dots covered their visions, it lasted for about a few seconds and they were greet on a decent build that they standing on instead of a obsidian platform.

They walk towards the path of obsidian and at the distance magnificent mansion came to their visions, it was made out of purpur, endstone, black stone, basalt and obsidian blocks. The lanterns, glow stone and end rod lights up the whole mansion inside out.

When reached the platform where the fight happened, they saw the two siblings smile at them and Dream says;

"I told you I'm not homeless"

The SMP stood there and began to process everything and when their about to respond, a powerful flap of wings stopped them. Looking up and they saw the Enderdragon that was about to land beside the two, unsheathing their swords from their scabbards and ready to run to go and fight the dragon.

They were about too when Drista blurted something that shocked them more.

"Hi Mom!" She said happily as she run to the dragon and gave her a hug that her human body could do. "I missed you"

" I ᒲ╎ᓭᓭᒷ↸ ||𝙹⚍ ℸ ̣ 𝙹𝙹, ᒲ|| ᓵ⍑╎ꖎ↸ " Their Mom grumble, as she nuzzles her daughter with her snout.

The group broke out of their stupor and shout.

"YOUR MOM IS THE ENDERDRAGON!!!"

Dream just wheezed at this as their expressions where to much for him not to laugh. "Hahahaha *wheeze* you-you shou- hahahah- should, haha have seen- *wheeze* fa-faces" He fall to the ground as he rolled over, doubling his laughter while clutching his stomach. Once he recovers, he stands up still snickering and look at them smiling. He go to their mom and hugs her too.

" D∷ᒷᔑᒲ, ∴⍑𝙹 ᔑ∷ᒷ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ||? " She asked him in a galactic language that not many knows about this so they only hear a grumbles or incoherent babble.