"Deal!" Rhiannon smiled, "Thank you, father!" She hugged him enthusiastically. "Again, your mother must not know, okay?" Link said sternly. "Don't worry, I won't tell her!" Rhiannon said.

They then headed back inside the castle. "Link, Rhiannon, there you are," Zelda said, "where have you two been?"

"At the stables," Rhiannon replied. "I was observing the Royal Guards," Link answered, "everything is in order."

"Well, Rhiannon," Zelda sighed, "you received a letter."

"Letter?" Rhiannon gasped. "It is addressed to you," Zelda replied, handing Rhiannon an envelope, "it has the seal of Gerudo Town, it was delivered just a few minutes ago."

Rhiannon looked at the envelope nervously. "I need some privacy," Rhiannon said nervously, then headed towards her room. She was walking so fast she was nearly sprinting. Once she headed to her study, she slammed the letter on her desk, then opened it.

To Princess Rhiannon,

I apologize beforehand for my behavior the other day. I have never been out of Gerudo Town, so interacting with outsiders is not my thing. Allow me to make up for my coldness, I would appreciate it if you were a guest during my 18th birthday tomorrow. I will leave a spot reserved just for you.

Best wishes,

Lady Aya of Gerudo

PS: the Gerudo desert is extremely hot, please dress accordingly.

Rhiannon stared at the letter in disbelief. "Aya...invited me to her birthday party?!" she gasped, "Calm down, Rhiannon! Oh my goodness, this can't be real!"

She threw her hands in the air in happiness, squealing and giggling like a playful child. "Rhiannon? Everything okay?" Zelda walked in. "Mother!" Rhiannon gasped, "Please knock! I almost got a heart attack!"

"You left the door open, my dear," Zelda said, "so, what did the letter say?"

"Lady Aya invited me to her 18th birthday party," Rhiannon asked, "she said she will reserve a spot for me. Can I go?"

"Of course," Zelda said, "but we would have to get you desert clothes, first."

"No need!" Rhiannon giggled, "I'll use my father's old outfit!"

"I would rather you wouldn't," Zelda said, "let's just get you something--"

"Not his voe armor!" Rhiannon said, "I'm using his vai outfit!"

"His what now?!" Zelda gasped. "He gave it to me not long ago," Rhiannon said, heading back to her bedroom and approaching her wardrobe, "he said he used it to infiltrate Gerudo Town because, you know, the whole no men policy."

"Link!" Zelda called, "Li--He used that?!" she gasped when she saw what Rhiannon pulled from her wardrobe. "Yes!" Rhiannon giggled, "He said that if I ever have to go to Gerudo to wear it!"

"Did you call?" Link walked in, "What is--Oh..."

"Can you explain the meaning of this?" Zelda asked. "That was 25 years ago!" Link replied, "I had to infiltrate Gerudo Town! How else could I gain access to Divine Beast Vah Naboris?"

"Can I wear it, father?" Rhiannon asked, "I got invited to Lady Aya's birthday dinner, you said I could wear it if I had to go to Gerudo Town, remember?"

"I, um," Link stuttered. "Link!" Zelda scolded. "What? And let it go to waste?" Link asked, "I knew it would eventually come in handy!"

Zelda took a deep sigh, then exhaled. "Are you sure you want to wear that, Rhiannon?" she asked, "We could get you one tailored to your size--"