"Why would you scare me like that?" You held your chest to feel your raised beats.

"I literally just walked down yn" He mumbled now fully entering the kitchen.

"Exactly you walked in without even making a single noise, ofc I would be startled" You argued.

"I walked just as I always do, in fact I was stood for about 2 mins but you didn't notice me so I had to speak"

Ohh right , you were so lost in your thoughts that you didn't notice him standing.

"But what are you doing?" He asked

"Ohh...uh..I wanted to eat french fries..soo... I decided to make some." You smiled sheepishly washing the now cut potatoes.

"Didn't I tell you to tell me about your cravings whatever time it is?" He asked sternly.

"I know I know, but it's 1 and you can't buy them at this hour, and I have made them before so I thought there is no point of disturbing you" You sighed, placing the pan filled with oil on the stove.

"You know? But how? I mean you can buy it from anywhere so why would you do so much hassle?" He curiously asked, now sitting on the counter watching you do your work.

"Yeah yeah I know it's easily available, but do you know in price I buy fries barely enough for me I can buys kilos of potatoes enough for more than a week and also Yun loves fries so much so I aften made for him" You smiled thinking of the days you made him fries and he would patiently wait standing outside your small kitchen so that you are finally done and would give him some.

"Yoon? Who is Yun?" Namjoon arched his brows looking at you confused.

Oh noo... What did I say? You mentally face palmed yourself cursing yourself for being so silly.

"He is someone very precious to me... Someone who matters the most to me, even more than myself" You answered hoping he wouldn't push anymore.

Namjoon felt itching in his chest hearing your words. Most important? Precious?

He understood you must love the man alot, he could tell by your face you didn't want to talk about it. Though he was curious , he wanted to know about Yun but he decided to change the topic.

"So enlighten me also with your special recipes"

You giggled at his playful tone mentally sighing he didn't push it further.

"It's really simple, see first you have to cut the potatoes in proper shape, not too think not to thick and then wash them properly or better leave it soaked for some time to remove excess starch. And then you have to fry them in oil , you have to fry them twice . When you see they are almost cooked, take them out. It's better if you put them in the freezer for about 2 hours after first frying but since I don't have time now, I will skip that one. It makes fries crunchier. And then fry them for a second time . Add some salt or anything you like, I love chaat masala and Done!!" You beamed showing him the plateful of fries.

(Lmao it's my recipee guys. Not me giving y'all teaching lessons)

You kept the plate in front of him to taste.

"Hmm...It's Yum, best I have ever had Yn." He hummed, enjoying the munching on them . You smiled before filling your own mouth.

(Brhhh My mouth is watering now!!! I want to eat fries so bad now!!)

------------------------------------

* Sunday *

It was a lazy Sunday morning, you had nothing to do, not like you had anything on weekdays. Namjoon was also home but unlike before he was spending his Sunday in his Office he was in the living room just watching some random movie with you.