Minutes after I got on with Brandon along with Mr.Rodriguez and two other people. "it's nice seeing you mr.Vaughn" he says with his voice thick with his accent. "like wise" I say with a nod "this is my PA, Audrey and my accountant Williams" he says introducing the two people "great this is my PA, Brandon " I said and Brandon waved, "alright let's get this started what do you have for me?" I asked as they Ramage around while I waited from them to give me their proposition.

Rodriguez owns a whole cosmetic line and that's one of the fact why I wanted this deal. From all the background checks I got on both him and his business I know he won't be able to pay me back in the time that I'll propose so I have a deal for him hence why I got this meeting set up.

"I would need the maximum two and a half years to complete the payment at maybe 400 thousand a month" he says "that's quite a long time mr. Rodriguez how about two years?" I told him trying to get into his head which I know was working just by the look on his face "I won't be able to get you everything in that short of time" he says and I had to fight the smirk "I know, that's why I have a proposal for you... From my research your company makes maybe 1.2 million at most for the month which for the year would be roughly 14. 5 million so how about I give you 40 million and you sign it over to me" I told him and he looked surprised "really you would do that!?" he asks and I nod "okay I'll have the papers fax over to you right away" he says happily how stupid can someone be, I'm positive I could make that 40 million back in just a year with some changes and he's here being all happy over something that would probably leave him broke. "I'll have Brandon take all the information I'll need" I informed them as my office door opened making me snap my head up and in walked Alianna.

She walked in as the door closed behind her and she came straight toward me sitting so she was straddling me and burying her head in my neck as I just now heard her light sobs. "I apologize I've gotta go, Brandon please finish this up" I told him and closing my laptop screen without waiting for his answer.

"what's wrong baby girl?" I asks concern and confused, she didn't move to speak so I just comforted her and let her take her time. "it's okay love" I told her soothing her hair subconsciously while she continues to cry clutching unto me.

She took her time to lift her head up and looking at me with watery eyes "you wanna tell me what's wrong baby?" I ask and she nods before a stray tear rolls down her cheek which I wipped away. "I-I can remember e-everything" she says starting to cry once more and I didn't like seeing her like this at all, "dont cry my love that's a good thing" I told her softly using my thumb to wipe under her now puffy eyes.

"I know I'm just overwhelmed, I'm sorry for interrupting you" she says rubbing her eyes cutely "no don't apologize it's fine" I told her and she smiled. " alright I don't wanna work anymore let's go do something else " I told her wrapping my hand around her waist and standing from the chair as she wrapped her legs around me.

I walked out of the office and was about to head downstairs before she stops me "no bedroom" she says and I looked at her as a smirk grew on my face making her go red in seconds "no you weirdo" she says hitting me lightly "I wanna go change we're going swimming" she says making me frown opening the door to our bedroom. "You know we can just stay here and do something else" I say trying to convince her as she walks to the closet "no come on" she says and I walked over to her lazily.

She got out a black strappy swimsuit and got me a black trunks, she took her hoodie off then her jeans and I just stood there looking at her lustfully ready to devour her the minute she says the word "can you not look at me like that?" she asks whining "no since I can't touch I might as well feed my eyes" I told her with my signature smirk.

"Ugh" she says turning around so her back was facing me she unhooked her bra and takes it off placing it on her clothes that was neatly folded. Then she slowly placed her fingers in the waist band of her panty and hesitantly pulled it down making me bite my lip subconsciously. I walked up to her and smack her exposed ass making her jump "you're such a fucking tease baby but watch it" I told her as she pouts up at me.

She got her swimsuit on while I changed and she grabbed her puffy black ugg slides and towels while I just looked at her. I wanted to take her right this minute but I had to keep my composure for the time being. She was making me feel some type of way and I liked it. "hey!! Stop staring at me like you want to eat me up" she says walking out and to the door "but who says I don't want to" I say following her.

 "hey!! Stop staring at me like you want to eat me up" she says walking out and to the door "but who says I don't want to" I say following her

We got to the pool room after informing Garcia so she would keep an eye on Zaiden. She laid the towel on the chair and took her slides off immediately getting into the pool she look to be enjoying it.

I sat on the steps with only my feet in the water as she came up to me and sitting on my lap with her leg on either sides of me, "don't you wanna go in?" she asks kissing me and I returned it. "I'd rather be in something else" I whisper in her ear softly.

She tried getting off me but it was too late she did wrong by sitting on me in the first place. "you know what's sound nice...and wet?" I asks lustfully biting on her soft spot gently making her moan quietly "sex in a pool" I told her answering my own question while I pushed her down onto my bulge created friction.

I connected my lips to hers in a heated kiss while my hands roam her ass squeezing it every now and then making her moan into me. I slowly lift her slightly so my hand could go underneath her pulling her bottoms to the side and immediately pushing a finger into her unexpectedly and she gasp grabbing my hair while pushing down on my hand she was so moist, acting like she doesn't want this as much as I do.

I pulled my hand away before entering her once more as her lips disconnected from mine and she moans "keep it down baby girl there's people in and around the house" I told her adding another finger and she slaps her hand over her mouth to muffle her moan making me smirk at the mess she's become. "oh fuck..." she moans out and I use my other hand to pull her forward and placing my lips on hers once more before I felt her clenching around my finger, "N-Nathan I'm gonna c-cum" she was saying before I pulled my fingers from her "what the hell Nathan!" she pouts catching her breath "you'll know not to tease me again " I told her standing and setting her down. "Go on love go cool down" I says smiling evily "this isn't fair" she says all cute and I kiss her head walking to go take a seat on one of the chairs and she went swimming.

_______________________________________________

A//n

Hello my babies, hope this one was good...our girl is fine now and I've got a little something special coming for y'all even I can't wait!!😊😁

Hope you enjoyed💛💙

Love y'all my butterflies 🦋😇

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤