Big Girls Don't Cry

No One's POV,

Ana walked slowly to the bathroom, and once she was inside, she grabbed the door handle and closed the door to then locked the door. As soon as the locked clicked, Ana knelt to the floor and began to silently. Not only had the memories of her late mother returned but also she has compared Athenodora to her, and that was something she just couldn't forgiven herself for.

The minutes rolled on slowly, Ana tried to compose herself after the first five minutes, to little avail though she had stopped sobbing, the heart ache wasn't leaving her.

Whilst Ana tried to calm her hurting heart and also get ready at the same time, out side in the bedroom a certain had just walked in to seeing all three Queens at Athenodora's throat.

"Dora why couldn't you just keep your mouth shut," Sulpicia shouted silently to her wife, whilst Didyme had said, "Dora you need to come up with some way to make her feel better, because now our daughter is in the bathroom crying." Neither Queen was very happy with their warrior Queen.

As soon as Jane heard that her mate, her flower, was crying she started to panic and wasn't anywhere near happy with Athenodora. Jane hadn't even thought twice before scowling at her Mistress, but right now all that matter to Jane was her mate, that was apparently upset and Jane was desperate to comfort her.

Jane was about ready to break down the door to the bathroom, but there was no need because, before she had the chance Ana was walking out fully dressed with a sad expression and her eyes focussed on her feet, like they were the most interesting thing ever.

"Ana, my flower what's wrong," Jane spoke quietly not wanting to frighten her mate, and as she did Jane brought to of her fingers to Ana's chin to lift her face, so their eyes were meeting.

When Ana's glassy blue eyes met Jane, Ana's appearance seemed to brighten and Ana was happy to see her. "Jane your back," Ana's tone was sad and distant but at least she was speaking instead of crying.

"Yes I am, not tell me flower, why have you been crying?" It made Jane happy that her presence made her mate feel at least able to talk, though she would have hoped for a smile but Jane knew it would take time for Ana to see Jane, the way Jane saw Anna.

"I...I.. it was nothing just a memory," Ana was stuttering again, but she just didn't feel like she could tell Jane why she was truly, whether that be because she still didn't truly trust Jane or the fact that the Queens were still in the room. Though they were at the back of the room, to give Jane and Ana some space and for Jane to help Ana feel better, but still there presence made Ana feel uncomfortable and sad.

"Ana, I, well I guess if you don't wish to talk about that's fine, but please know that you can tell me anything, I'm your mate and I'll always be here for you." Jane didn't want force Ana into talking about something that had clearly made her upset, but she did want to reassure her, that she could tell her anything because she loved her.

"Thank you Jane," Ana spoke simply, but to Jane those free words meant so much more to her.
The to stood in silence for a moment until the silence was broken by Jane, "I guess your probably wondering why I wasn't here this morning?" Jane asked Ana, excited to tell Ana what she had planned for today.

"I guess I was a little curious as to where you were, but Didyme was here when I woke up," Ana said to Jane, and Jane was about ready to speak until she heard, a certain noire Queen giggling in the background.

Both Ana and Jane snapped their heads round to where the unwanted noise had come from. And when they looked over to the space, they saw all three Queens, but also Didyme had her hand covering her mouth, seemingly trying to keep laughter at bay but why.

"I think Ana may have been a bit more than curious," Didyme stated, and Ana's expression turned grave in 0.2 seconds, wait no she wasn't going to tell Jane, that she accidentally gave her a nickname in her sleep induced state.

Realising what Didyme may say, Ana's demeanour quickly changed to silently frantic.

Ana started to give Didyme a death glare, from behind Jane's back and brought her hand franticly under her chin, telling Didyme to stay quiet, but the Queen just giggled some.

Didyme had opened her mouth about to speak but was swiftly cut off, "Hey Jane I would like some breakfast, if that's okay?" Ana quickly but in before Didyme had a chance to tell Jane. And as she spoke Ana was trying furiously to push Jane out of the room along with herself.

"Of course Ana," Jane had replied sweetly and her and Ana were just about to exit the room when didyme shouted, "I was just going to say how Ana was asking for Jane and even gave her a nickname," And that was it, Jane was already back into the room before Didyme had finished her sentence.

"I was given a nickname, hm" Jane said in excitement and she was barely able to stop herself from jumping in the air, she also gave Ana a smirk. Ana was now very annoyed with Didyme and was more then happy to say that past interpretation was wrong.

"It was not a nickname and I was tired," Ana protested in her defence. "Oh really because, asking and I quote, "Where's Janey" definitely isn't a nickname," Didyme told Jane, but really she was aiming it at Ana.
Ana was so embarrassed, she only hoped that the floor would decide to swallow her whole, so she could be removed from the conversation. "Aw Ana flower, how sweet of you, I think you've made my day," Jane said to me but Ana could easily see that she was holding back laughter because of how embarrassed Ana looked.

"Okay maybe I did call you Jan...Jane... but anyway it was a slip up and wont happy again," Ana couldn't even say Janey again because she knew, she'd be going against what she had just said. "Well anyway, I'm ready for some breakfast and to get out of here so let's go," Jane and the Queens just laughed, "Okay flower, let's get you something to eat." And with Jane saying that, the two girls were out of the room as quickly as possible.

__________
Hey guys super sorry for the wait but here we go another chapter, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.

I just wanted to ask has anyone been and seen the knew Cruella movie, I went and watched it with my friends last Wednesday, and I fell in love with it, it now officially my new all time favourite movie. Please let me know what you thought of the movie in the comments. And also I'm currently writing a Cruella fanfiction, if any of you want to go and check it out.

As always please make sure to vote and comment down below because they always make my day. Until next time fellow readers.