Comforted Sleep

Jane's POV,

I was currently sat on the armchair in the corner of the room, reading my book whilst Ana was asleep. I really hope Ana starts to feel at home here soon, because there's so much, I want to show her, maybe I should take her on a tour of the castle tomorrow, or I could introduce her to rest of my fellow guards, or we could go shopping to buy her some new clothes maybe we could do all of that tomorrow.

My mind was swirling with all the different ideas, of what me and my flower could do tomorrow. I just wanted to make her feel as at home here as possible, as I'm sure my Mistress' want too as well.

As I continued to plan out what the two of us would do tomorrow, my ears started to pick up on something, and thanks to my vampire hearing I was able to hear that Ana was making sobbing noises in her sleep.

Immediately I got up from the chair I was sat on and discarded the book I was reading, so I could be by Ana's side. When I came to Ana's bed side, I looked at her, and I was right, she was sobbing and squirming in her sleep, clearly, she was having a nightmare.

I tried my best to soothe her, but nothing seemed to work, and I didn't want to risk waking her by speaking to loudly, I sat there in a small panic, until an idea came to me.

I quickly kissed Ana on the cheek and told her I would be back in a few minutes. I left the bedroom and went to the library where I was hoping the Queens would be, or at least Didyme. When I reached the library I opened the door, and thankfully all three Queens were sat reading.

"Jane what's wrong? Why aren't you watching Anastasia?" Didyme asked me in alarm as her and her mates were soon standing up, looking worried.

"I apologize for disturbing you Mistress', it seems Ana's having a nightmare and I can't console her, I was hoping perhaps Mistress Didyme, could you use your gift to help Ana sleep?" I explained to the Queens, and in less than a heartbeat all three of them were out of the room, and I took that as a yes.

I went back to the Queens' room where Ana was sleeping, and sure enough Didyme was sat, where I had sat before next to Ana's bedside and the other two Queens, were stood watching Didyme and my sleeping mate.

It took me a second to realise, but I realised that Ana had stopped sobbing in her sleep, and she didn't seem to be squirming either. I felt relieved that Didyme was able to use her gift to help my flower, and I didn't want to risk Ana having another nightmare so I decided that I should ask Didyme to stay, just while Ana sleeps.

I'm not too fond of the idea of anyone else soothing and watching my mate with me, but I suppose Didyme is Ana's mother, along with the other Queens, so I should start getting use to it, and what better time to start then now.

"Mistress Didyme" I whispered to the brunette Queen. "Yes Jane?" She asked, "I was hoping, you'd stay just while Ana sleeps so then she doesn't have another nightmare?" Didyme's face seemed to brighten when I asked her, and I took that as all the answer I needed. "Of course, Mistress Athenodora and Sulpicia, you are both free to go back to what you were doing before," I addressed my other two Queens, when in reality, I didn't want them to stay.

Hey, I'm trying okay, one Queen at a time, baby steps.

"Yes, I'm sure Cia and Dora have some work to be doing, don't you?" Didyme asked smirking, and clearly, she just wanted it to be her, Ana and me in the room, and I couldn't agree more, even though me and Ana alone sounds a lot better.

Come on Jane you can do this it's just one extra person, and you like Mistress Didyme. Yes, I'm terrible at sharing I know, but I shouldn't have to share my mate.

Sulpicia didn't seem happy at all, about the plan, they both looked about ready to object. "That isn't fair Di, and you know that," Sulpicia almost shouted at me and Didyme, so we had to franticly point at Ana, who was fast asleep, to tell her to keep her voice down.

I think the only reason why Athenodora didn't say anything against mine and Didyme's plan was because, she knew if she did, she'd end up shouting far too loud.

Both angry Queens left the room, leaving Ana who was thankfully fast asleep, Didyme who was sat next to her caressing her hair and me, I was sat next to her on the bed just thinking and smiling. I was just so happy that my mate was no longer scared and instead soundly asleep.

Me and Didyme had talked quietly most of the night whilst Ana slept, but at about 4:00am I knew I had some things to do for the coming day. "Mistress Didyme, are you alright to watch Ana, whilst I go and get some things ready for today?" I asked Didyme, knowing it wouldn't be a problem since she had spent the entire night doing so, along with myself.

I didn't want to leave my flower, but I also wanted to make sure the guard would know who she was in advance of meeting her, especially since asides from Felix and Demitri, no other guard had met my mate, let alone knew I had one yet.

I leaned my head other the pillow Ana had her head on, and came up to her ear, "I won't be long Ana, I love you 1000," I whispered into her ear and then moved her blonde hair out of her face, so I could give her a quick kiss on the cheek, before I left. Even though I wanted to kiss her, on her beautiful pink lips, but I couldn't overstep.

Not yet anyway. 

__________
And here we go guys, sorry for the wait but I haven't been to well this week, but I'm finally feeling better today, so I thought I'd update. I hope you all enjoyed this part and as always make sure to vote and leave a comment because they always make my day. Until next time fellow readers.