Grumpy because I'm tired

"Thanks for letting me know, I guess," I said to all three of them but none of them were budging, and it was starting to make me feel really uncomfortable.
"Well, we'll be leaving then," Sulpicia said, with a loud clap of her hands, I swear that's got to be her something only she does. And finally they were leaving, and only me and Jane were left in room. I took a sigh of relief, grateful that they had finally left. I didn't mind Didyme to much, but Sulpicia was to child like, and Athenodora, well Athenodora was just so so infuriating, she rarely spoke and when she did, she was just so "I'm in charge," and that just really got on my nerves.

I turned round and started storming other to the bed, "Someone's grumpy," I heard Jane say from the corner of the room. She was sat on one of the arm chairs with a book in her hand, wait when did she leave to go get a book? You know what, I'm not even going to bother to ask.
"I am not grumpy, but I am ready to go to bed, so if you don't mind," I said in a tired voice, though I tried to make it sound like the end of the conversation, but I definitely failed. Yes I do get grumpy when I'm tired and add on what's going on at the moment and you've got a very grumpy me.

"Of course, have a nice sleep Ana, I'll be sat here if you need me at any point during the night," Jane told me whilst she was lifting her book up, so I knew what she was going to be doing, whilst I slept. Not going to lie, it's definitely going to be weird having Jane in the room whilst I sleep, but at this point I'm to tired to care.

"Goodnight Jane," and with that said I got under the covers, and as soon as my head hit the pillows, my mind drifted off into the world of sleep, but I had a bad feeling that I wasn't going to be able to sleep properly.

_________ 
Hi guys, just a short part that i forgot to put in the last one. You vote and comment if you wan to. Bye guys.