Starting to Talk About Vampires

Jane's POV,

After Sulpicia had tried reassuring my mate, I sat as close to her side as I possibly could without squishing her. I was starting to suddenly feel very excited to tell her what exactly we were because then I could tell her that we're mates, I could only hope that her reaction would be what I hope it be, which would be she was happy and hopefully she would understand what it meant after how I would explain it, only time would tell.

Me and two of my mistress' then turned to look at mistress Athenodora asking if she would tell Ana that we were vampires, since she hadn't spoken to my flower since introducing herself, and we all knew she would be the best person to tell her because she'd say it as it is without diverting from the subject like the rest of us.

Athenodora first look at her fellow Queens a face of slight annoyance and then turned to look at me and her annoyance became slightly more obvious, "Not you to," Mistress Athenodora had groaned, clearly she wasn't to happy about having to tell Ana our greatest secret, but I knew, Didyme knew, Sulpicia knew and even Athenodora knew she was the best person or vampire for the job.

I could see my flower was thinking but exactly what I couldn't tell but I had a feeling she knew Athenodora was going to speak and she seemed pleased with the thought, which made my confidence of her being as okay as she could be when taking in the news grow. Mistress Athenodora was about to speak and I could tell because she was smiling, something she very rarely did especially in mine or the rest of the guards company. "Well what it is we have to tell you is that we're, we're vampires and each of us has a very special bond to you,"

You know how before I was saying that I was confident she would take the news well, well I couldn't have been more wrong. Upon hearing the word vampire Her heart had quickened to the point where I'm sure you wouldn't have to be vampire to hear her heartbeat, it was beating that fast, and her breathes were coming out less and less. Immediately my mate instincts kicked in and I had our position switched, Ana was now sat on my lap as I hugged her tightly, trying to soothe her racing heart rate as I could, I then moved a piece of her light blonde hair out of her face.

"Hey, Ana can you take some deep breaths for us please," I asked as I started to draw circles on her back trying to make her feel more calm. As I started the up and down motion of circles on her back and as all three Queens came to kneel in front of us, Ana slowly started to breathe properly and her heart rate slowly started to calm, thank God.

"I, I think, (takes a breath) I think I feel better," Ana spoke slowly, taking a breath in-between her sentence. To hear her speak was a massive relief for myself and the Queens, so much so that all four of us took a very necessary sigh of relief. "So...so just let me get this straight, your all vampires, like Vampire Diaries, vampires?" Ana had asked us all with a very heavy and fake chuckle seemingly, trying to calm her nerves and I found it adorable.

"No sweaty, not exactly like the vampires from Vampire Diaries but close," Mistress Didyme had answered with her usual calm tone and any vampire could tell that she was currently using her gift to make my mate feel happier, which was very much appreciated so with Ana still sat on my lap I moved a thank you to her and earned a warm smile in return.

"Oh me and Heidi love that show, my favourite character's Katherine," I had said looking at Ana and I was telling the truth me and Heidi really did love that show, we would watch an episode every Saturday night. I was happy to know I already had something in common with my flower girl. "Really? I love Katherine to but my favourites Caroline, she's brilliant" Ana had stated with a genuine happy smile that made my confidence that everything would be okay return.

"I love that you two have already got something in common but I think it would be best if we explain everything to you Anastasia I hope that's okay?" Mistress Sulpicia had interrupted which made me slightly agree but I din't show my anger. "Oh I'm sorry," Ana had apologised meekly covering her face with her long blonde locks. I made an effort to move them from her face, "There's no need to be embarrassed and hide your beautiful face flower," I had said Ana in reassuring, as I moved the pieces of hair from her face and tucking them behind her ear.

Anastasia's POV,

What Jane had said and her calling me beautiful really touched my heart and made it flutter, and once again I was blushing like a red tomato. "Thank you Jane," I just wanted to say thank you and so much more but no other words left my mouth, I wanted to say how she had been nothing but kind since I had been here, how she had lent me her own clothes, how she took me down to breakfast and complemented what I was wearing and finally how she had so easily calmed my nerves and stopped my panic just by placing her hand on my shoulder or back, or by saying kind and soothing things to me to help, she had been so unnecessarily kind with me and I could now truly say that I trusted of her and thought of her as my closest friend, even though we had only know each other for such a short time.

"Well why don't we start with telling you a few things about vampires and ourselves?" Athenodora had asked me and I simply nodded my head in a yes, I didn't know if I was supposed to be petrified or not with these three women and Jane I just felt happy? And calm I didn't feel in danger and I barely felt frightened, well I think embarrassed would be a better word to describe how I'm currently feeling.

"Well all or most vampires belong to something called a coven which is like a family of vampires that live and travel together in the same area or country, we and every vampire here is apart of the same coven, we call ourselves the Volturi and we're the largest and most powerful vampire coven in existence, we're also the ruling vampire with myself Athenodora and didyme as the rulers, I hope I haven't lost you yet sweetheart." Sulpicia had started explaining to me what exactly vampires were and now I knew that most vampires are apart fo a family known as a coven, that's nice at least you always know someones got your back.

"Don't worry you haven't lost me yet." 

___________

Hi guys so the explaining of Vampires chapter I thinks going to be split into three updates mainly because I accidentally Diverted from the topic in the next part so please forgive, but the next update will be in about 20 minutes so not to long to wait because I've already written it.

As always please make sure to comment what you thought about this chapter and make sure to also vote as well because they always make my day. Well until next time fellow readers.