Jane's Arrival

Alice’s POV,

Minutes after me walking or should I say breaking the door open, and arguing with Dimitri and Felix trying to let us go free, we then heard something that sounded like a giggle. We all went quiet in worry that we were being watched.

Clearly Dimitri saw something because seconds after the noise was made he ran to the door and, to then came back with the girl Anna that I “so happened” to knock over. You could see she was getting more scared with each passing minute, especially when Felix asked ‘what shall we do with her?’ I knew I needed to speak up, one because of the vision I had when first meeting Anastasia and secondly because even though I had only met her once and only had a quick conversation with her I felt some sort of softness towards her.

Whilst I was trying to think of what I could say as to get the two Volturi guards to let Anna and Bella leave, we then heard the loud clicking of heels against the tiling floors, oh no she’s coming.

Anastasia’s POV,

I couldn’t understand what was going on I was still being held tightly around the arm by the man who’s name I now knew was Dimitri. The group I was being almost surrounded by were still remaining quiet and the two weird looking people were looking as if they were contemplating the options of ‘what to do with me.’

I looked over to the one person out of everyone I knew, Alice, I looked at her pleadingly not having the nerve nor the courage to speak out in such a situation.

As I looked at her she seemed to be going through some sort of thought process, wether it was about me or what everyone was talking about before, I couldn’t decipher. Suddenly I heard a loud clicking noise from some corner at the back of the corridor, where I couldn’t tell, it almost sounded like heels clicking against the tile flooring, but who would be coming down this corridor it doesn’t seem like anyone lives here.

The sound of heels became louder as if the person who was wearing those heels was coming towards us. The next thing I saw was a small figure, from what I could see was the same height as me, coming out of the shadows, and then a female voice shouting “Enough!” This caused everyone to immediately stop what they were doing and turn to her.

The girl lowered her hood and immediately I was drawn to her mesmerizing red eyes that were the color crimson just like rubies, wait what red eyes great I think I’m losing it, then I saw her beautiful blonde hair that was in a neatly done up bun and finally her black dress that came to just above her knees, she truly was beautiful and if I do say so myself kind of hot.

After looking the young girl up down I was able to deduce that she mustn’t be any older than I am, if not maybe even younger.

 I was then immediately frown behind Dimitri and I would’ve fallen over if it weren’t for Alice catching me once again by the arm, I mean come on stop with the arm grabbing it’s starting to hurt. I turned my head to look up so I could at least thank Alice for catching me but she didn’t even look back at me, rude much. I got back up to my feet and stood between Alice and the Brunette Who’s name I finally know is Bella.

The young blonde from before came closer to the group and the man who held Bella to his side seemed to almost bow his head in respect I guess and said “Jane” directing it at blonde girl, guess her names Jane then, I now knew everyone's name asides from mr dull other there, who just spoke.

“The Mistresses sent me to see what was taking so long,” wait ‘mistresses’ who the heck are these people, God are these guys ancient something? from what they wear to using words like mistresses, have I some how accidentally time travelled without realizing it or something.

__________
Hi guys Chapter 4 is now out and Jane's finally yay, Jane's by far one of my favourite characters in Twilight, so now things will start getting interesting 😏.
As always make sure to vote and leave a comment, until next time everyone.