1

As you got off the plane from (place), You are met with 3 individuals standing beside a black jeep. A middle-aged man in a black suit standing beside a young woman with deep red hair wearing a red jacket and black jeans. You recognised the other man, of course you did it was Captain America, all three of them wore shades, the woman and Captain America wore caps on their head,almost like they were trying to not get recognised by others, regardless you still noticed that it was Steve Rogers standing in front of you. The man in the black suit was holding an iPad with (Y/n)(L/n). You knew why they had it but you still were in shock.

"Hi,there kiddo." the woman said as she smiled. "Hi" you replied. You noticed that Steve Rogers was smirking. The man in the suit grunted "Hop in, i don't want to stay here any longer,come on.", The deep red haired woman smiled and said to you as she pulled down her shades, " Don't mind him, he's always in a bad mood." You smiled. The four of you all got into the black jeep. The man in the suit got in the front to drive and the woman and Steve Rogers got in and sat beside you. They took of their shades and smiled at you. The woman spoke up, "This here is Happy, Happy Hogan, Your personal driver" she said that laughing. Happy jotted to the mirror, " No!, No!". You and the woman laughed in unison. "Natasha Romanoff, call me Nat.", she introduced herself. "The black widow, i know." You said while gazing at her like she was an angel. "It's nice to meet you." you said. "Steve Rogers." the man said while putting forward his hand for you to shake it. "Yeah, Nice to meet you, Y/n, Y/n L/n." you replied. "We know." Natasha said. You nodded.         Steve spoke, "So, listen kid, take this and read it it will explain everything that is going to be your 'new' life.". He handed you a leaflet with information on it. It said:
Y/n L/n- Avenger layout
*Avengers compound- where you will live
*Midtown High of Science and technology
*Mr. Stark will help with suit designs
*Training every 2nd day (Monday,Wednesday,Friday,Sunday,Tuesday, etc)
*Special training (Natasha Romanoff, Wanda Maximoff)
*Abilities check- Tony stark
*Health test-Bruce Banner

This was the first page, the other pages were rules and instructions and even a layout of Avengers Compound.

"This is amazing", you said while flipping through the pages. Steve and Nat both smiled and looked at each other. "So here's the deal, for you to be an 'avenger' there is 2 main rules, Number 1, Myself and Steve are your 'Legal.....guardians' if you like." Nat said hesitantly. "ah.......ok?" you said while thinking about the situation. "Number 2, you will be with us on missions, this means secret identity...." "oh yeah i kinda figured, i mean how would i have a social life." you said chuckling. "When im school....if anyone asks me why i live with the AVENGERS, what do i tell them?" "We have already figured that out." Nat replied. "We said to the press that because i can't have a child, i decided to adopt and because your 16, i decided that you deserve to be living a normal life." "-with the avengers". You replied sarcastically. "of course" Nat said laughing. You then had a conversation with Nat and Steve about all the new things that are gonna happen and then reached avengers compound.

You got out of the car and took in the huge building. Your jaw dropped seeing the Quinjet. Just like how you saw it on youtube. "Cool huh?". Steve said. You nodded and went to go get your bags. "Happy take his bags." Nat said. "No, no you don't have to do that." you reassured Happy. "Thank you, Someone cares about me." He said while staring Nat down. You took your bags and headed in. You got to the front door and an A.I voice started talking. "Hello, my name is Friday, let me notify Mr.Stark of your arrival.". "Your gonna live Tony." Nat said while smiling at Steve. The door opened and man with a goat te and a very expensive looking technology headset greeted you. "Hey there kid, welcome to Avengers Compound, Tony Stark." He introduced himself and winked at you. "Y/n L/n". you introduced yourself.