15

"Stop shifting." Gawain hissed, fixing his blazer with a swift pull, quickly inserting her arm under his own as they neared the main doorway. The two ascended the stairway, watching with new found interest as woman in an elaborate ball gowns that one would only see in historical movies waltzed beside them, men in top hats and long coats staying diligently by their side.

"It's uncomfortable." Eggsy wined, shoving his free hand behind his back to avoid the urge to ruffle about in the old fashioned clothing. "And this hat looks fucking stupid." He added childishly, yanking it down roughly with his hand in protest.

"Your going to break your mask." Gawain stopped, pulling his black laced back back up towards his eyes, so that his nose and eyes were completely covered. She pulled Eggsy to the side, Gawain smiling at couples are stared bewilderedly at the two as they strolled up the stairway. "What is wrong with you?" She inquired incredulously, swatting him roughly on his arm.

"I just don't like wearing suits." Eggsy pouted, the sudden and almost drastic change in attitudes startling Gawain who had become somewhat accustomed to the boys cocky nature. "And I look like a posh shit." He added, noticing Gawains curious look, quickly catching himself.

"You always look like shit." She said quickly retorted, grinning at herself under the mask, thankful that it covered her entire face, unlike Eggsy's which only covered his nose, ears and eyes. Eggsy gaped, cheeks flushing a light pink under his mask as Gawain continued to fiddle with it, the fabric sliding down his face.

"Did you just make a joke?" He inquired incredulously, leaning back onto the small wall that stood between him and some rather mean looking rose bushes, that conveniently sat right below Valentines office. Gawains grin increased, followed by a small blush at his intense gaze, a new look in his eye as he watched her fiddle about with his mask, a look he's never given a girl before.

"I am a human being Gary." Growing tiresome and a little flustered under his gaze, Gawain uses his real name in order to silence the boy, a tactic that most certainly didn't work. Instead, Eggsy swatted her hands away, similarly to Gawain earlier this evening, now fixing his own mask.

"It's Eggsy." He groaned, knowing that she is playing him and solely hoping to get on his nerves. "Let's just get this over and done with." He insisted, holding his arm up for het to take so that they can rejoin the moving line that seemed to never end as guest after guest waited to be let inside, paparazzi beginning to pour in around the mansion as the night aged.

"We'd better make this quick in order to avoid them." Gawain added, eyeing the approaching mass group of paparazzi that seemed to loom in like a tsunami. "We don't know who could be real or fake." She added, notching Eggsy's scrunched up eyebrows through the mask, finding it rather cute how he's so clueless about fieldwork. But he most certainly is not cute, especially not to Gawain.

"Well that's not fucking terrifying." Eggsy gritted his teeth, the two falling into the shuffling line, careful to not say or do something as they neared the security guard, a rather mean and scary looking one.

"Name." The man growled, pulling out his list of arrivals and who to expect. Gawain pulled out her invitation card, her fake identity and Eggsy's fake identity written in genuine golden ink, just as the other VIPs were. "Right this way." The man opened another door, this door far more intricate and glamorous looking than the other which all the 'average celebrities' and money makers went.

"Oh what the fuck."