6

"Ah Gawain." Harry extended his arms in a comforting manner as the two your hands adults approached him. He rose from the green velvet sofa where he sat, Gawain recalling the tedious mission that she had to go on to recover that. "Eggsy." He tipped his head at the boy, buttoning up the top blazer button of his bespoke suit.

"Gallahad." She nodded her head toward the elder man as they neared, the bell of the shop dinging shut. The man stood tall and proud, his hair neatly gelled back along with his infamous glasses which he would never be seen without, even before they added cameras in.

"Ice Eggsy?" He inquired, his tone as gentleman like as possible, turning his posture toward the under dressed boy. Eggsy turned away, moving the makeshift ice pack further away from his face, revealing the less swollen bruise.

"It's from me," She spoke up, glancing briefly at Eggsy who looked rather startled. "he has a bruise and I wanted to prevent swelling." Harry didn't seem to please though he made no fuss, merely nodding several times as if that may release his frustrations.

"A Kingsman must always look his best." Harry said after a moments pause, waving his hand toward the man behind the counter. Quickly, the bold headed man scurried toward them, grabbing a hold of the wet handkerchief before scurrying back. She had to bite back a smile, holding tightly onto her hands which hid behind her back, the glee from his appraisal making her giddy.

"Wisely said." Gawain agreed, bowing slightly as she said so, glancing towards Eggsy's who stood gingerly between there two. He glanced from her to Harry, noticing the offish vibe they radiated when together, like a step father and his new daughter.

"Eggsy," He turned back to the boy, feet never moving. Eggsy tuned back in to the conversation, confusion still contorted into his features.

"I've never met a trailer before," Eggsy interrupted, eyeing the older man up and down skeptically. "but I know you ain't one." He joked, tone drastically changing as if he had a sudden change of heart about the whole situation. Harry reached for his whiskey, taking a long swig as the boy spoke, she guessed it was to hide his amusement. His eyes kept to Eggsy as he drank, as if to unnerve him and show that he strictly means business.

"Lesson one," Harry responded once he had downed his drink, very respectfully of course. "never interrupt a Kingsman." He placed the drink on a fine wooden table, the pure crystal glass casting brilliant glows of colourful sunlight onto the surface. "Come with me." He instructed, awaiting for Eggsy to move alongside him.

He swiftly walked toward changing room 2, a special changing room designed only for a true Kingsman. Gawain opened the door, standing inside as the two entered, Eggsy nodding his head awkwardly as if to thank her. "Joining us?" Harry inquired, turning swiftly on his heels.

"No sir, I have to meet with Arthur."