1

"More than a woman." She sang, voice echoing beautifully in the blissfully silent home; she likes the silence. Her fingers swiftly picked a fancy looking glass, the top decorated with intricate bumps and lumps. "More than a woman to me." She popped the cork, the delicious sound ringing divinely in her ears, light foam seeping from the skinny lip.

"You're fucking crazy!" She paused, her champagne bottle half way to the tip of the glass, the sweet liquid taunting her as she shifted her attention back to the man.

"I'm a Kingsman." She answered curtly, holding her hands up in mock surrender, uttering a tiny laugh at her choice of words. She picked up the bottle, her rings clicking against the glass as she began to pour once again. The sound of bubbling liquid entering the glass broke her silence, but this was a sound she was willing to allow.

"Just kill me already you whore!" The man shouted once more, growing a smidge of confidence at her stalling, or so he thought she was stalling. In fact she did this exact routine with each of her missions, driving the culprit slowly insane as she sipped on their finest champagne.

"Cock sucker." She murmured, lips brushing the rim of the glass, her back facing the plump fat man who squirmed in his chair. She slid her free hand down her blazer, pulling out a decorated dagger that she only used on special occasions, and this most certainly is a special occasion. Without glancing, she threw the dagger over her shoulder, the blade connecting directly to the mans shoulder, digging through bone and tissue, releasing a wonderful crack.

"You fucking bitch!" He screamed in pain, rocking back and forth in his chair, begging to be rid of the chains that bound him to it. The pain blinded him, tears pooling his deep blue eyes while he glared at the back of his kidnapper.

"More than a woman." She sang again, putting her champagne down on a lovely marble surface, her heeled shoes clicking on the white floor. "More than a woman to me." She neared him, putting both hands atop of his forearm, pressing down hard.

"Now tell me about this Valentine geezer."