SPORTS FESTIVAL PART TWO: CAVALRY BATTLE

Start from the beginning

"Ready? Begin!" Said Midnight as she started the match. Everyone rushed into one another trying to take each other's headbands. Yaya and the three Boboiboys are defending themselves while trying to grab a hold of headbands. Earth uses his earth barriers to block of opponents while Lightning tries to use his Lightning speed to ensure Yaya grab the headbands. Leaf was using his Vines to try to grab headbands from a distance. But so far, nothing. However, Team Bakugou was able to snatch a few headbands from the other teams.

Team Bakugou has eyes on Team BoYa and trying to get their headbands. "Hey elemental bastards and gravity girl. We're coming for you." Said Bakugou. "Oh yeah? Then try to get it!" Said Lead gloating. "We shall see!" Yelled Bakugou. Team BoYa escaped by using Lightning's Lightning speed but was unfortunate as Team Todoroki appeared out of nowhere and snatched their headbands. Team Bakugou saw this and tries to get their headbands too as Team Todoroki has the 10 million points headband. Yaya knew what to do and told the three elements that it's time. "Earth, Lightning, Leaf! It's time." Said Yaya. "You got it!" Said the three elements in unison.

"ELEMENTAL CHANGE!" the three elements yelled as they started glow and change their elements. This lead to everyone in the stadium including the students who are participating having a shocking expression when witnessing what is happening.

"Boboiboy Quake!" Said Earth as he changed to Quake.

"Boboiboy Thunderstorm!" Said Lighting as he changed to Thunderstorm

"Boboiboy Thorn!" Said Lead as he changed to Thorn.

Everyone was speechless to see the three elements changed into their second-tier elements

Everyone was speechless to see the three elements changed into their second-tier elements. However, they were distracted by it that they don't even realised that time is almost up.

"They're distracted! Now Boboiboys!" Yaya yelled as the three elements made their move. "Binding Thorn Vines!" Thorn summoned thorn vines which tied up all of the other teams. "Now to make sure they don't escape! Earth Grabbers!" Quake punched into the ground and made the other teams trapped by the earth in order to not let them escape from the vines. "Yaya! Get ready to get back our points!" Thunderstorm said. "Now! Thunderstorm Sprint!" Thunderstorm said as he moved so fast that he and his team became a red blur. They were able to take some headbands including the 10 million point headband. Once they finished retrieving the headbands, time was up and they won.

"Time is up! First place goes to Team Boboiboy and Yaya!" Midnight said as the crowd was cheering for them. "Second place goes to....Team Todoroki! Third place is Team Midoriya! Fourth place is Team Balugou!" Midnight continued to announce all of the team's placements. "Tch! Whatever! You two got lucky this time." Said Bakugou as he was disappointed.

After that, it was lunch time and everyone from class 1-A went on to Boboiboy  and starts asking him questions. "Boboiboy what just happened?!"  "How did you do that?!" "Was that a new element or what?!" They kept on asking questions until Aizawa came. "SILENCE!" Aizawa yelled. "Boboiboy, tell me, was that really your second-tier elements?" Asked Aizawa. "Yes Aizawa sensei. That was 3 of my 7 second-tier elements" Boboiboy answered. "Second-tier elements?" The class asked. Aizawa, Boboiboy and Yaya began to explained to the class on what they had discussed with each other except for the elemental fusion. After explaining, they began to be more amazed by Yaya and Boboiboy as they were more powerful than they ever imagined. "So Boboiboy what are your second-tier elements?" Midoriya asked as he prepared his notebooks. "Those three you saw was Quake, Thunderstorm and Thorn. They are the second-tier elements of Earth, Lightning and Leaf." Boboiboy explained. "What about your other 4 elements?" Todoroki asked. "Sorry, guys but that's gonna be a surprise." Boboiboy answered. "AWWW" the class said as they pouted.

After eating lunch, Boboiboy, Yaya and the rest of the boys went back to the stadium. Once they reached the stadium, they saw the other girls were wearing some cheerleading outfits. "What is this? Class 1-A has an 'interesting'thing going on there" Present Mic said being confused on what's happening. "I can't believe Mineta tricked us. I even used my quirk to make these outfits." Momo said as she was being upset. The other girls were embarrassed as a lot of people were staring at them. Mineta was staring at them the most until Yaya came and Gravity Punched him making him unconscious. "Oof. Yaya can you bring the girls back to the locker rooms and get them to change?" Asked Boboiboy. "Sure thing, my love." Yaya said as she brings the girls back to the locker room. Boboiboy blushed as Yaya said that but he was thankful to have her on his side.

After all of that just happened, Midnight finally announced the third part of the Sports Festival. "Now onto our third part of the sports festival, The Tournament Battle! A 1v1 Tournament where participants competed against one another in one on one battles. The matchups will be will be decide by lottery."

"A one on one battle....let's give it all we got Yaya." Said Boboiboy as he was holding her hand

"Let's do this Boboiboy!" Said Yaya as she was holding his hand.

To be continued......

Well hope you guys enjoy this chapter. I did this chapter and the previous chapter all in one day. I hope you all love it. Don't forget to like, comment, vote and follow me.

See you in the next chapter. Team BoYa for the win!