wedding.

"Of course I love you. I've always loved you.
I love you more and more every day, if it's possible to love someone that much."
________________________________

"BIANCA!" I yell.

"I FOUND IT!" As she gives me my veil.

I look in the mirror and stare at myself in awe.

I look stunning with my natural curly hair in a half up, half down thing, as my makeup looks flawless.

My eyes pop against my skin and my mother walks up to me.

"You look stunning darling." She looks at me proudly.

"Thanks mom." I smile at her.

I turn to Bianca.

"Oh, you're going to make me tear up." She fans her face.

I hug her.

"I can't wait for us to be sisters." I can feel the tears forming behind my eyes.

"Noooo, don't cry. You're going to ruin your makeup. Frier didn't fly in from France to do your makeup for nothing." She's right.

Sage walks in and she stops in her tracks.

"You definitely spent your money's worth." She fawns.

This wedding costed nearly five million euros, including the makeup, the venue, etc.

"You need to be out in 16 minutes!" My manager Angela comes in.

She stops for a second. Smiles, and walks off.

We wanted the wedding to be private, and not announced to the public for three weeks after our honeymoon begins.

Maria Bianchi Ricci Ghulam.

My model name will always be Maria Bianchi, but my legal name will be Maria Bianchi Ricci Ghulam because Matteo wanted to honor his birth mother's surname. So the both of us will carry Reeves Ghulam.

My dress is straight out of a fairytale with a huge dress with a long train. The sleeves are thin with see through fabric and perfect lace to hide the few scars that haven't healed.

The dress alone costed nearly a million euros and was made by an Italian designer just for me.

I get leaded out to the huge hall and take a peek around the corner.

I look out and stare at how many guests there are.

We invited a guest list of about eight hundred including investors, down to our die hard fans.

We flew out our guests that reside overseas, and paid for their five star hotels.

Nothing could ruin my day.

Not the paparazzi's.

No one.

I see my younger cousin Celeste throw the flower petals down the isle.

She looks adorable with her dark skin and tight curls as the light purple dress contrasts her skin beautifully.

My father then walks up to me.

"You look beautiful Maria." He stares at me in awe.

"Thanks dad." I smile at him.

It's a sad moment because I'm no longer going to be apart of the main Bianchi household.

I will always be a member, but I'll have a new family.

With new priorities.

We link our arms as the music begins to play, and everyone turns to us.