fairytale.

"But everything was so perfect. It was like a fairytale."
________________________________

I hook my leg around his and I'm on top of him.

We continue to make out for another minute or so as he begins to kiss and leave marks on my neck.

Then there's a knock on the door. Him and I jump off of each other and I open the door and Bianca is looking at me, then Matteo. Back and forth.

"Was I interrupting anything?" She asks curiously.

"I errr, we were," I stutter on my words.

"Talking about our fake date that we have tomorrow." Matteo answers for me.

"Yes. The fake date, thanks for reminding me." I look over at Matteo.

"Yes, and 'talking' about fake dates makes red marks on your neck, your hair messy, and my brothers hair looking like a mess? If you're hooking up, that's ok. I just don't want to hear you guys."

"We're not hooking up." I tell her.

"We're not." Matteo looks over at Bianca.

"Ok. I'll take your word for it." She looks at the both of us weirdly and closes the door.

I walk over to Matteo and sit on his lap. I run my hand through his hair. He kisses me feverishly.

"Matteo?" I ask.

"Girasole." He mutters against my lips.

"I hate you." I moan into his mouth.

"Then why are you in my lap right now?" He asks as he pulls my hair back and nibbles on my chest.

"Because I'm touch starved."

"Mhmm." He puts his hand in my panties and slips a finger inside.

"See. You're wet."

"Shut up and kiss me."

~𓆉~

"Ugh. Don't. Stop." I moan.

Matteo is in between my legs and is lapping at my core.

I've mastered the art of being quiet during most sexual activities. Growing up with nosy parents once earned me a visit while I was hooking up with Matteo. It permanently scarred me, so I tried my best to keep quiet ever since, except the fact that it's very hard to do so right now.

Once I reach my orgasm, he gets up wipes his mouth and sticks out his other hand.

"I'm going to stop this now because I know that you don't want to go all the way."

I grab it and get up. "Thanks. For getting me, and for um that." I stutter.

"Yeah. No problem. So I'll tell Angela that we're good to go."

"Yeah." I say quietly.

I go into the shower and massage my hair.

Matteo knocks on the door.

"Can I join you? I promise I won't make it weird, I don't have any body wash or shampoo and conditioner."

"Sure."

He strips down and gets in the shower with me.

It was very hard to concentrate and I got shampoo in my eye. Matteo comes up behind me and gets some shampoo from the bottle.

I can feel his body heat.

I turn around and kiss him.

What are you doing? He literally screwed you over?

I'm lost in the passion as he kisses me back and we both fight for dominance of the kiss. He grabs both of my arms in one hand and pushes me up against the wall.

I moan as he's on his knees in front of me.

He touches my lower half until I can't take it anymore.

My orgasm is strong and takes control of my body.

He stands up and kisses me against the wall.

We're staring into each other's eyes as he asks "Girasole, what are we doing?"

"I- I don't know." I genuinely don't. One minute I despise him and the next he's in between my legs.

"We should stop." He murmurs against my lips.

"Mhmm." I murmur back.

He turns off the shower his lips still on mine.

We stop after about twenty minutes and instant regret hits me.

"You know this can never happen again."

"Yes Girasole, I know."

"Good." I give him one more kiss then he leaves.

Thanks for reading this chapter, please eat, stay safe and stay hydrated!! x <3