Amajiki: What are you talking about?

Mirio: We will ship them.

Me&Amajiki: Who?

Mirio: (Y/N) and Nejire of course! You two can see it too, can't you? They like each other. They're just too nervous to confess to each other.

Amajiki: Well, from what I can see, Hadou always tease (Y/N) even in public. I don't think she have any problem to confess to (Y/N).

Me: Yeah... But from the way (Y/N) acted earlier, he was really nervous around Hadou-senpai. His face was red like crazy.

Mirio: Yeah, I saw his face too!

Amajiki: So what are you planning?

Mirio: How about this? After the beauty contest, we trick Nejire and (Y/N) to enter a storage room and lock them in there. It usually work in drama.

Deku: What if it didn't worked?

Mirio: Don't worry. If plan A failed, there is still 25 alphabets.

End of Flashback
Deku POV

Me*thought*: You've changed a lot, (Y/N). I thought you'll never pick any interest in love, but looks like I'm wrong.

Me:*look at the man* Leave UA out of this.

Gentle Criminal: You're quite the clever young lad.

Me*thought*: It's early morning on a Saturday... No one's passing through here! And there aren't many hero offices in the vicinity of UA since UA is a school where heroes congregate. Its presence normally is a deterent for villains. I shouldn't expect any backup! I'll ask the shopkeeper to report...

I activate my power.

Me*thought*: No!

Gentle Criminal: Change of plans, Lovelover! No matter what may happen from here on out, don't stop rolling!

Lovelover: But of course, Gentle! But! But! You're gonna fight?! Right here?! Do you have... Some sort of plan?!

Gentle Criminal throw away the clothes he uses for disguise.

Gentle Criminal: My listeners!! This extraordinary gentleman is about to set his grand ambitions into motion! But do not allow yourself to be dazzled and bear witness to your savior: the chivalrous thief, Gentle Criminal! Shockingly, my plans have been disrupted! At the moment, I'm in my usual predicament, and-

He look at the camera that Lovelover is holding.

Gentle Criminal: You know what, let's keep things short. Today's video, "Check This Out, I snuck Into UA!"

Me*thought*: That's just clickbait!

Me: I won't let you!

I'm dash at him, but when I'm close to him...