Pride Prompts Challenge

Where has the time gone?? We are halfway through Pride Month and we figured it's only fitting to use the rest of the month having a lot of fun!

For the rest of Pride Month, we will publish a prompt every day that you can write for. This won't be a contest and this can be for anyone wanting to take a break from your regular writing and challenge yourself. If you are looking for a daily challenge, you can join this!

FAQs

1.  What is the word count requirement for prompts?

•••  There is no word count requirement. You can use our prompt to write a novel with 50,000 words or you can use it to write a Drabble of 100 words. You can even write a poem, haiku, or anything you want — as long as it adheres to Wattpad Content Guidelines.

2.  Is there a deadline to use the prompts?

•••  No, there is no deadline. You can start using our prompts today or you can use them in 3 years. They are only here as inspiration and for your use at any time!

3.  Do I win prizes for this?

•••  This is not a contest so there won't be any prizes. However, a shoutout will be made for those who participate in more than 10 prompts at the end of Pride Month!

4.  Can I alter the prompts a little for my story?

•••  The prompts we give you are just for inspiration. You are free to take it and alter it in any way that you see fit for your works.

Keep an eye out for the first prompt tomorrow!