#WrittenWithPride Events

Official Wattpad Event

#ConnectToAccept Write-a-Thon — This Pride Month, Wattpad and Fido have teamed up to launch the #ConnectToAccept Short Story Write-a-thon.

Writing Contests and Challenges

Coffee & Pride Writing Challenge — Write your story by choosing one or more of the awesome coffee and pride prompts in your favorite language! Be it English, Spanish, Dutch, Hindi, Chinese, or Sinhala.

Official Profile Sticker Contest — In collaboration with MediaDirectory, we are challenging all of you to make the next official LGBTQIAP+ profile sticker—that's right, your creation can be the next badge of Pride on all the amazing LGTBQIAP+ stories on Wattpad.

Summer of Songs — In 500 words, write a song fiction of a summer romance based on any song of your choosing. A Song Fiction (or song fic) is a story that was inspired by a song.

Rainbow Magic — In 500 words, create your own Pride-inspired Disney fairytale. Let's celebrate the entries that will be #WrittenWithPride!

Velaris' Rainbow — You find yourself in the Night Court - specifically, you find yourself in the Rainbow of Velaris; the artists' quarter of the city of Velaris. When you go to explore the quarter, you meet someone unexpected. In 350-500 words, we challenge you to write a pride-inspired flashfic story!

Mini-Events

Playlist Party

Drabble #1: Neon

Drabble #2: Love is Love

Drabble #3: Equality in Colors

Hello Haiku #1

Hello Haiku #2

Hello Haiku #3

Bingo #1

Bingo #2

Bingo #3

Prompt Creation #1: Spring

Prompt Creation #2: Summer