"And when will that be?"

"In 15 seconds. 14. 13. 12. 11." Cristina starts walking away, but you can see her underwear through the slip at the back of the gown. George, Izzie & Meredith laugh. Dr. Bailey turns away.

"Nice panties, Yang." Alex compliments. Cristina closes the back of the gown so nothing shows and turns back to Alex. "In your dreams, Evil Spawn." She says.

•.•

"Cristina Yang. Post-op day 3 from a unilateral salpingectomy." Meredith presents.

"And ready to get back to work." Cristina says.

"Is she?" Cristina's mother asks.

"I'm taking solids and my pain is controlled with oral meds. I'm ready."

"Didn't the nurse say this morning you had a fever?"

"Mother."

"Cristina, did you have a fever?" Bailey asks sternly.

"Temp spiked to 101 last night. Big deal."

"She worked 2 shifts last month with a 102 degree flu." George says.

"Yes. Exactly, George. Thank you."

"And we appreciate your dedication but you're staying in bed until it normalizes." Bailey says.

"I keep telling her there's more to life than surgery and career." Her mother says.

"Mother, go upholster something."

"Look, I need you to relax, shut up and get better. You're a patient this week so you can be a doctor next week. Understand?" Bailey says as they move out of the room.

Cristina pulls Evi and Meredith back.

"Mer. Evi. You cannot leave me alone with her. I'm flying over the cuckoo's nest here. You have to save me." Cristina pleads.

"You need time to heal." Meredith says.

"You'll be fine Cristina." Evi says

"I'm healed."

Meredith and Evi walk out of the room.

"I'm healed!" Cristina looks annoyed, looks at her mother and then looks away. "Oh, god."

•.•

Dr. Bailey and her group walk into Ellis' room, Ellis is lying in a pink robe in bed.

"Okay, Dr. O'Malley, you're presenting." Bailey instructs.

"Ok, Dr. Grey is post-op day 3 from a tumor resection-" he starts.

"Wrong, wrong, wrong. He's got it all wrong."

"She's-"

"It's not asthma, it's GERD. He needs a Nissen fundoplication. I don't want her in the room."

"Mom!" Meredith exclaims.

"She's a child and I won't have her on my team."

"We'll meet you outside, Dr. Grey." Bailey says. Meredith walks out a little stunned and Evi gives her an apologetic look.

•.•.•

"Abdominal pain. Abdominal pain. Perirectal abscess. Gun shot wound to head?!" Evi reads off at the nurses station. She looks confused and pulls out the file completely.

"Where the hell is the GSW to the head?" She calls. "Why wasn't the trauma team called? Hello? Are you people insane?" She asks a nurse.

"There's your gunshot victim." She points to a waiting room where a guy is sitting reading a magazine looking perfectly okay except for the slight reddish tinge on his forehead. "Him?" Evi asks.