Bonus Chapter 7: The Puppet Ending

Začať od začiatku

Shadow Alice: *Touch Mario head* Do you both wonder why you feel empty?

Shadow Jace: *Touch Meggy head* And why you both don't feel any emotion and always feel depress?

Shadow Alice: That's because Anna trapped HALF of us back at the mansion. In turn she left me with you and left Bestie with Meggy. Forever~.

Shadow Jace: We been by your side after you both escape the Mansion these past two week. The reason why you both don't feel like yourself each day pass is because me and Bestie slowly beginning to take control of you both, waiting for the right moment to strike. And it's work~. That little b--ch think she manage to trapped us. But only manage to trap HALF of us.

Shadow Alice: She thought she could keep me and Bestie trapped. She Ultimately, failed. And now you and Meggy are left with only half of your soul. Only a shell of your former self.

Shadow Jace: And seem like you love for each other have went with the other half. That's why you both don't have the strong love connection you both once share with each other. Me and Bestie will make it easier to just point out that your True Love for each other is gone FOREVER~.

Shadow Alice: Indeed~. We'll be filling that part of both of you~. Now, wake up. We have unfinished business. We shall leave this place and have fun. Covering the street with blood. Curse this unfair world.

Shadow Jace: And to take our vengeance against this world and make people suffer the worst pain and make them goes through the worst and horrible death they have felt and then reshape this unfair world to our liking and balance everything. Rise up.

Mario & Meggy eyes open... As there horrible fate was seal as Mario was under Alice control and Meggy was under Jace control. 

Mario (Alice): Kill everything in our wake

Mario (Alice): Kill everything in our wake. Destroy everything. Leave no survivors.

Meggy (Jace): Take vengeance in this unfair world. Kill everyone in the most horrible death. Reshape this world to our liking and balance everything.

-12:00 A.M-

Luigi and Saiko was sleeping a light was shine over there face.

Luigi: *Waking up* Hmmmmm?

Saiko: *Waking up and yawn* The heck?

Luigi: *Rub my eyes and yawn* Mario, Meggy?

Saiko: *Rub my eyes and yawn* Why are you two up so late? Are you guys thirsty?

Luigi and Saiko notice that Mario and Meggy was looking out the window and watching the Full Moon shine at the night sky while looking like there holding something infront of them.