"You going to cum baby?" he asks me and I nod my head rapidly not trusting my voice. He leans back down sucking my clit into his mouth and I'm just about to tumble over the edge.

He moans against me as his fingers hit my g-spot and I lose it. My fingers tighten their grip in his hair as my other hand tightens into the bedsheet bunching it up. My back arches off of the bed as a pornographic moan escapes my lips.

He continues working me through my high and his fingers begin to slow when I push his head away from me at the feeling of being overstimulated. My chest is heaving for air and my body is flushed. Harry makes eye contact with me as he pulls his fingers out of me bringing them up to his lips as he sucks my arousal off of him.

I nearly moan at the sight and he leans down connecting our lips again. He cups my heat with his hand as I taste myself on him. He pulls away leaving me breathless and his hands rub up and down my thighs. His cock is straining against his boxers and I reach out to touch him. He grabs my hand holding onto it as he speaks up.

"What do you want, baby?"

"I want to make you feel good now." I whisper and he nods his head. We switch positions now except his back is on the headboard as he sits up and motions for me to sit on his lap. He pulls me up holding the back of my thighs and I grind down onto him and a moan escapes his lips.

"Fuck baby." he moans out as I continue grinding down on him as our lips connect messily. He grabs my hips stopping my motions and I break away looking at him in confusion. He lightly taps my bum, nodding his head to the side so I climb off of him and he pulls his boxers down, a moan escaping his lips when his dick is freed.

His dick falls onto his stomach, the tip an angry red and my hand reaches out for it. My small hand wraps around his shaft and I forgot just how big he was. He lets out a moan and our eyes connect and he nods his head towards his dick.

"Show me what you got baby." he whispers. I crawl back over him, straddling his thighs and I lean down, swirling my tongue around his tip, collecting the pre-cum that has already formed. A moan escapes his swollen lips as I continue to tease him.

My hand continues to pump his shaft and I suck his tip into my mouth letting out a low moan. His hand flys up to my head as I begin to take more of his length into my mouth pumping what didn't fit. I pull back up connecting our eyes as I tease him again, before sinking back down and his head falls back in pleasure.

This time I go down as far as I can letting his dick curve down the back of my throat deep throating him as my nose grazes his pelvic bone. He lets out a loud moan, hand gripping my hair tighter as I pull off of him, gaining my breath again.

"Fuck Hope. Feels so good baby." he moans. I swirl my tongue around his tip again, pulling away as my body moves up his, sitting down in his lap as our cores touch. We both let out a moan and I grab his face to kiss him. His hands rest in my hips, slipping around my body groping and squeezing my ass every once in a while. The kiss is sloppy and his hips jerk when I move my core on top of him.

His tip goes from teasing my clit to my entrance and we let out soft moans at the feeling. Eventually, he pulls back from the kiss stopping my hips from moving and his eyes connect with mine.

"Are you sure you want to do this, Hope?" I nod my head rapidly before breathing out.

"Positive. Please, Harry." He looks my face over again for any warnings before nodding his head and reaching over to his nightstand. I stop his hand and he looks at me in confusion.

"You don't need one." I say pointing to my arm.

"You have the implant?" He questions and I nod.