When he reaches my right thigh he takes some of the supple skin sucking on it, leaving a hickey in its wake. He blows onto the forming bruise making me choke on air. A chuckle leaves his lips as he does the same thing on my left thigh.

"Love these." he mumbles against the skin leaving soft kisses. "Feel so good when they're wrapped around me." he leaves a parting kiss, kissing up my body and avoiding the area I need him most. His hands continue roaming my thighs, squeezing and groping the soft flesh.

I'm so distracted by his hands on me that I don't feel his lips on me until my nipple is trapped between his teeth. I let out a low moan at the slight pain and I look down to see him already looking at me. His tongue swirls around the bud as we stare at each other and his lips turn up in a smirk when he pulls off and a whine escapes my lips.

"Needy baby aren't you?" He questions but I don't get to answer when my other bud is sucked into his mouth and my head is thrown back in pleasure. A moan escapes his lips vibrating against the sensitive bud and my back arches up in pleasure.

His hand comes to lay flat on my stomach pushing me back down as he continues to work me up. A gasp escapes my lip when his teeth tug at my nipple before he releases it. His lips are puffy and swollen pink. He kisses his way up my body taking his time at my neck. My head falls to the right allowing him more access to my neck and he gladly accepts the invitation.

He kisses my sweet spot a couple of times before sucking on it. He pulls back, blowing cool air on it. Our eyes connect when he pulls my face to his before his lips are on top of mine again. Love, passion, and urgency fill the kiss and I moan into his mouth as our tongues fight for dominance.

He pulls back smirking, kissing down my body again but this time he places a kiss on my clothed clit. A moan escapes my lips as My back arches up again.

"Please Harry." I beg.

"Please what." he asks, teasing me as his thumbs run up and down the inside of my thighs.

"Touch me, do whatever please I need you." I whine out and he lets out a low groan. He doesn't waste any time ripping my panties down my legs. My thighs close on instinct but his hands catch them, shoving them open as his eyes trail up my center.

As his head gets closer to my heat, I can feel his breath hitting my core. I'm about to beg again when he licks a slow stripe from my entrance to my clit and I moan out at the sudden action.

"Taste so good baby girl." he moans against my center, his words vibrating causing shockwaves to go through my body. He continues lapping and sucking at my arousal as moans continue to fall through my lips.

He takes my clit into his mouth and begins to suck hard on it and my body jolts up as I grab his hair pulling the strands between my fingers. He lets out a groan that vibrates throughout my body and the pressure in my stomach is building up.

"Harry!" I moan out when he slips one of his fingers into my heat. He moves his face away from my center watching his finger move in and out of me.

My back tries to arch up again but is stopped by the pressure he is placing on my stomach. A smirk lines his face when he looks up at me for a second before returning his vision to his fingers.

"Dripping for me baby. Must've been so worked up, hmm." he says just as he slips another finger into me and I'm on the verge of going over the edge.

"H-Harry. I-im going to..." my voice gets cut off by a moan escaping me when his fingers graze my g-spot particularly hard. The sounds of his fingers moving in and out of my heat with our heavy breaths fill the room.