"Hey you know what? Maybe you can come over tonight and we can all watch it together? Right?" Izzie asks.

Evi, Meredith, Christina & George look at Izzie disbelievingly.

"Oh yeah, if this were a hell dimension." Meredith says.

"Yeah, run away pig boy." Cristina says.

George stops in front of Izzie. "Do you have a thing for Alex?"

"No."

"Oh." Cristina groans.

"I don't."

"Oh!"

"Are we saving lives or having a tea party? Walk faster people." Bailey says.

•.•.•

"I know. I just think you should still tell him about the baby because he'd at least have the responsibility of having to pay." Evi says as she, Cristina, Meredith and Bailey walk through the halls.

"No! You know what? He'll never know. It's over. Once this pregnancy is taken care of, Burke won't even be a blip on my radar." Cristina says. "He'll be smudge."

"Right." Meredith says sarcastically.

"You know, Meredith? ... Leave the sarcasm up to me ... Really, it doesn't suit you."

•.•

"Kelly Roche. She's 23 years old. In for a scheduled ETS for treatment of her erythrophobia hyperpyrexia." Evi presents.

"Erythrophobia?" Izzie asks Cristina.

"Blushing." She answers.

"You have any questions about the procedure?" Bailey asks Kelly.

"Oh. Dr. Sh..." blushes badly and she tries to get it to go away by fanning her face. "... Dr. Shepherd explained everything. He was very... huh...helpful. He gave me some literat.... ... sorry..." Kelly says.

"Don't be. Half the patients that come through here have the hots for Shepherd." Alex says.

"Dr. Karev." Bailey says with a disproving voice.

"What? ... It's true."

•.•.•.•

"So you work here now?" Evi asks after approaching the man at the far end of the hall.

He turns around.

"Yeah." Fletcher says.

"What specialty?" Evi asks.

"Ortho." He says

"Ortho's cool- I guess." She says looking over to see Alex and Izzie.

"Look Eve- can we talk?" He asks her. "Please?"

"Yeah we can talk." She says reluctantly, at the same time Bailey walks in.

"Hey! there's a new surgical case coming up from the pit. Likely diverticulitis. Let's go." She says.

"After I get this case." Evi says to Fletcher before rushing off behind the other interns.

Fletcher let's out a heavy sigh watching her scurry off.

•.•.•

"Watch it! Hands off me! I could report you to the chief and you'd be out on your ass." A woman yells.

"Where is the chief?!?"

"Patient's name is ...ah..." Evi trails off unsure.

"Where is the chief?!? You're all amateurs."