𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

Start from the beginning

We joked more about it until Elena came with another idea:
"Let's play a game!"

"Which game?"- I asked.

"Truth or Dare."- she smirked.

"Yep! Why not?"- I smiled, agreeing.

"Oh, I'm not doing that. At all!"- Bella crossed her arms again.

"Why, Bella? Come on!"- I slapped her arm and brought her to sit on my lap.

"They will question everything, I know they want too much information."- she said.

"We have nothing to hide, come on."- I hugged her waist and started thinking about what she said, maybe she was right.

They probably wanted to play this game to question everything just like they did with the handcuffs.
But I didn't care at this point, it was near 2am so I was not even thinking about any consequence.
I placed Bella on bed again and made a position to show I was prepared.

"Can I start?"- Sophia asked.

"Yep."- we both responded.

"Ok, Alora. Truth or dare?"

"Hm, truth."- I said with conviction.

"This one is easy. What would your boggart be?"- she asked.

"That's interesting. A reaper, I guess."

Aboggart is a creature who can shape-shift to your biggest fear, I think a reaper was the best answer to me. I was not prepared to die, I wanted to feel and live more, that's why death was my biggest fear right now.

"Hughh, It's me now. You guys are not funny doing questions!"- Elena said and began:

"Bellatrix, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Did you even do it with Alora?"- she laughed while asking.

"You're such a kid, Elena. No, I did not."- Bella rolled her eyes.

"My turn. Elena, this one is for you."- I said.

"Dare."- she smirked.

"Oh, brave. I'll give you three options and you'll have to choose. You have to kiss Sophia, me or Bella."

She thought about it for one minute and then walked in my direction.
Oh no, what was she doing?
She started to get slowly closer, I knew she was trying to provoke Bella. And she did.
Bella got up from bed and grabbed Elena's neck, pinning her to the wall.

"What was that? I thought you were doing this to screw us, but no no...you were doing this to fuck my girlfriend? How dare you, bitch."- she slapped her.

"Bella calm down! This is a game, it's nothing serious. Please."- I grabbed her waist, trying to calm her down.

"You two, get out of here!"- she yelled at my friends and they got out.

"And you, what was that for?"- she frowned at me.

"What?"

"The options, why did you gave her the option to kiss you, hm?"- she walked closer to me.

"I was not expecting her to kiss me, I thought she would pick Sophia. And she did this to provoke you, not because she really wanted to kiss me."

"Don't you dare do that again. You're only mine. My slut."- she climbed into my lap, straddling my waist.

"Bella, what are you doing?"- I was a little bit shocked.

"Hm, making sure you won't think about replace me with her."- she whispered in my ear.

"You know I would never do tha-"- she interrupted me with a rough kiss, pinned my arms above my head and started kissing down my neck.

She licked her lips while looking at the marks she left there.

"Hmm, I think we need more than that to show them you're mine too. Wait a second."- she got out of my lap and searched for something.

"I think this will work, make sure you'll be loud."- she came up with her handcuffs, rotating them with her finger and smirking at me. "I knew this ones would be useful."