Bloodline

SECOND TO LAST CHAPTER!! Hope u enjoy.
*
Sebastian's POV

"Venus, relax." I spoke softly, trying to calm her before her change.

She had been a wolf for a little under a day now, and like normal, it was around the time that a new wolf would learn to change. It was definitely time for Venus, I could almost feel her wolf begging to be let out. And on top of that, Venus was angry. I'm not talking normal angry, no she was wanting to rip someone to shreds.

She had already managed to throw Harry, Blake, and me into trees and the side of the house, out of anger. And though I knew anger would be the first thing she felt before shifting, I prayed that her anger would end quickly. We were all getting pretty pissed over being her punching bags.

I mean she was oddly strong, a lot stronger than I thought she would be. And she had yet to realize what kind of strength she really possessed. She stared at me, her canines bared, growling threateningly.

"This fucking hurts!" She screamed, releasing another painful yell as another one of her bones popped.

"It's only like this once." I reassured, not expecting to receive the reaction that I did. She snarled at me, swiping her claws out as she did. I barely dodged her hit, saving myself from yet another nasty cut. I looked at her, taking some deep breaths to calm my anger. My wolf was highly annoyed at how she was behaving, and I didn't blame him.

She didn't even seem like she was trying to control her anger. She seemed like she was fully content with taking it out on us. I didn't know how much more I could take before I snapped myself.

"For fucks sake, just shift already!" Blake yelled impatiently, receiving a nasty look from Venus. For the past hour, Venus's eyes had been shifting from brown to green. But now they were black, just like how mine had gotten when I got angry. I could tell she was beyond livid.

She lunged at Blake yet again, trying to throw him like she had done before. But Blake obviously wasn't having it. This time, it was he who threw my mate. And despite another male putting his hands on my mate, I couldn't find myself wanting to defend her. She kind of needed to be put in her place, and I really didn't want to have to do it.

I hoped that Blake's reaction would be enough to calm her down, and maybe help her see clearly. But as soon as her body collided with a tree, she shifted. For the past hour, we had been struggling to help her shift. Now that she was livid, she must've found it easy to shift.

I was excited to see her as a wolf, but staring at the wolf in front of me nearly brought my jaw to the floor. Right in front of us stood a gigantic brown and white wolf, one that was almost the size of my wolf. And my wolf was fucking huge. The fact that this tiny 5'0ft human was now an enormous wolf shocked me.

I heard Blake laughing from behind me, as well as Harry whistling in surprise.

"She's almost as big as you!" Harry said, shocked.

"Tell me I'm not actually seeing this," Blake said, "There's no way that midget turned into that."

But it was indeed Venus. And she was still very, very pissed. She stepped towards the three of us, growling as she did. I noticed Blake and Harry stepping back out of the corner of my eye, leaving me to deal with my mate.

I didn't blame them though. This was my problem, I had to deal with her. I stood my ground, staring at her as her bold green eyes stared into my soul. She was still growling as she approached me, and her body language didn't seem to be getting any less threatening. I knew she was going to make me shift.

As if on cue, she lashed out at me. But it's not like I wasn't unprepared. I shifted almost instantly, standing face to face with her. It was still surprising, and confusing for my mate to be almost eye-level with me. I mean I only had maybe an inch or two on her. That was it. But she was inexperienced. I knew that I would be able to end her bad attitude way faster than it started.