|| chapter 15 ||

It had been weeks since the banquet was held, you walked towards the captain's office.

"Nozel-sama, you called."

"Yes."

"How may I be of an assisstance?"

"Stay."

"Excuse me?"

"Stay there."

"Yes, sir."

You stood at silence as he worked onto his paperwork. His amethyst-purple eyes sparing glances now and then at your figure.

"May I help?" You stated as you drew near at his table.

"No need---" he stated but you had already took some of his paperwork to organised and took care of. He sighs as he just let you be knowing you won't stop helping him.

He was a bit concerned since he the ravenette who tried forcing you at the banquet, asked the Silver Eagles for help.

It seems like his mining industry was in a distress. The mine shafts in which provided the mined ores and minerals were suddenly in a dangerous state.

The ravenette had said that recently more sudden casualty shakes or earthquakes are increasing more.

Not only that monsters also increased in appearance, as it was more peaceful and the monsters were easily to take out with a cast of a magic before. But the monsters that appeared seemed to be hyperactive and strangely more savage.

Lots of miners were injured and harmed at the mine shafts. There were also those who have taken their lives.

He asked for magic knights to check out the area, scout and locate the cause of sudden anomaly in the area.

It was nothing of suspicious until he requested you for the mission. He inquires a high class healer in case of any difficulty and major injuries that will be dealt for the mission.

When the captain insisted that average healers can just do fine for the mission. Transport magic and spatial mages if possible will also be on stand by if any of the injuries are critical.

He didn't stop pestering and kept on protesting. He dared go up against the silver haired captain who's anger and wrath are silently terrifying.

In the end, you, who had been in the corner of the room and listening to the new possible acquired mission. Agreed to his terms before the captain itself would end his life.

The captain was dissatisfied but agreed nonetheless. But he had spoken of one condition, he would also pick of who would be included and in charge of the mission.

Sir Astair finally came to an agreement and left, saying a pleasant goodbye to you, beforehand.

Now the only thing left was who to choose for this mission.

==

You came back to your small estate that you recently bought nearly three months ago.

"Welcome home, my lady."

One of the new servants who opened the door for you said.

"There is a guest who requested for you, and is currently at the lounge."

A grey-white haired who was in his mid sixties. His stoic and collected facade that was plastered and manners that he perfectly mastered through out the decades.

Your butler spoke, the same butler who served the (l/n) family for decades and barely survived the assassination.

He came to you on his own accord the week after the news were delivered throughout the kingdom.