|| chapter 11 ||

Years had gone by ever since you joined the Silver Eagles.

You stayed at the headquarters in your day off. Offering the captain any assisstance.

You wore your usual set of clothes. A high collared loose fitting short sleeved shirt, a small brown colored belt tied around your waist. The shirt consists of a middle-parted tailcoat that reaches your ankles.

An oxford skirt, the middle was shorter and was longer at the back. The shorter part stops below your knees and the longer part stops at the half part of your calves, with shorts underneath.

Your grimoire case positioned at your left hip. And knee length boots. All beneathe the Silver Eagle's robe you wore.

Your hair that was trimmed short below your chin.

You stand close to the window and looked out. Your eyes watched as the clouds drift at the sky. Your rimless glasses glistened slightly at the sunlight.

Throughout the years, attacks, assassination and 'attempted' robbery would occur atleast every other two years or three. The scene of the crime would always be either the last Royal Lady's, Acier's room or her once office.

Reports of bandits invading your empty mansion was also concluded.

It was the same as it was when the first ambush happened. Although this time it seemed to be under controlled.

You knew it had to do something with what you have. With something you have kept and you, yourself might also be the reason for it.

The occasional attempts were becoming a hindrance especially when lives are actually on stake.

Some culprits who have gotten caught and arrested was always interrogated. And every single one refused to reveal the truth.

Nozel who became the Silver Eagle's captain, took action. He asked one of the wizard king's adviser, Marx Francois, who had magic capabilities to reveal its memories.

That includes the identity of the one behind it.

Despite that, it looks like the 'mastermind' was more smarter than it seemed, its identity was hidden as "teardrop".

It was vague but it did gave you a lead. There were documents and files that was left by Acier's investigations.

Other than that, it didn't seem like they knew of your existence of your noble blood.

You too have been investigating throughout the years, but it wasn't given much thought or attention.

Since being a magic knight, a healer and taking care of the Silva siblings who are stubborn and difficult to deal with, were taking quiet some time.

Although you had a lead, which you were still doubting was and still lacks of evidences, proofs and confirmation.

Unknown to the fact that your captain was actually investigating through the years. Lady Acier had already told her eldest son of her investigations and suspicions.

You decided to keep quiet of your investigation until further notice.

"(Y/n)-nee-sama."

A voice coming from behind you called,

"Nebra? What are you doing here?"

"Nozel-nii-sama called for you."

"I see, thank you, I'll be going then--"

When you had nodded and started walking out you slightly tripped at your tailcoat. But managed to stable your balance back.

You fixed your glasses and walked as if nothing happened.