|| chapter 8 ||

The news about the recent incident at the Silver Eagles Headquarters were plastered at the newspaper headlines.

It turns out while you were attacked along with the Lady and the First son of the House Silva, the castle was also being infiltrated. Specifically at Acier's room.

A maid who was about to clean the room, was surprised of the culprit who wandered around the room that looked to find something.

The culprit knocked out the maid who screamed for help. The magic knights who guarded the Royal castle quickly went to the scene. But it was too late for them to arrive as the culprit had already gone away.

Although nothing was stolen, which is suspicious and odd, charges will still be held for the culprit.

What were they finding? She thought it through.

The lady who sat at her office sighs as she skimmed through the report. Another one in which says that the mansion in which the (l/n) had owned was being rummage at the very same day too.

Acier had been investigating this, she had a suspect and lead too. The only problem is the evidences that were still lacking for the arrest.

And the suspect itself have been very careful throughout the years.

Although this was the first time that they had attempted to kill off the child. Not only that but to distract herself.

She had already have a hunch in which the suspect were aware of her investigation. Not only that they were targeting you from the attack, Did they already knew that the sole heir were still alive?

==

Months have passed from the incident, your newly profound healing magic in which you have been practicing. So you've been at the infirmaries many times.

You pushed the glasses back as it was sliding off.

The recent weeks your eyes were getting blurry and minor headaches would occur from time to time.

The silvernette confronted as he sees you stumbling and tripping all over. Clutching your head from time to time and finishing your training earlier than the usual.

You were then taken to the doctor, in which you were prescibed with medicine for your eyes and a pair of glasses.

It turns out you had gotten your father's genes of wearing eye glasses.

Recently you still haven't gotten used to it. Now you were taking care of Solid and Nebra.

They were drawing at the blank papers that was now scattered at the floor and you were too, going along with the siblings. You were drawing a sort of flower? animal? or possible a creature out of this world? do you even know what you were drawing anymore?

"What is that?"

A familiar voice, whose words were similar to your thoughts, questioned your drawing.

You looked over your shoulder to see purple eyes looking at the poorly drawn bird.

"It's a bird." you said.

"It doesn't look like one."

"It's still a bird." you retorted.

"What kind of bird? A bird whose features resembles a monster, a horrid and ugly monster who would appear on a dream of a very unimaginative person?" He retorts back.

"I think calling it a monster is a bit much," You 'hmp' at the teen who discriminated your drawing, "beside if it's from an unimaginative person then wouldn't that mean you?" You quietly muttered to yourself.

"What did you say?" He knew he heard you muttering something when you turned away.

"nothing."

He narrowed his eyes at you,

"what. did. you.say?" He sternly said,

"nothing." you shuddered at his voice but you still kept your mouth shut.

"Is that so..." He went near you as he positioned his hands by your sides and began tickling your sides.

You laughed as he tickles the spots. You rolled at the ground as you still kept laughing, tears prickling by the edge of your eyes. Your glasses that was sliding off.

"N-Nozel-sama-- Ahahha--- please s-stop-- Ahahahh" You were wheezing by the end of the cutted off sentence and you clenched your stomach from laughing too much.

Nozel found out about your ticklish side when you both were training with Fuegoleon who ran away from his instructor.

"Nozel-nii-sama and (y/n)-nee-sama are very noisy." an eight year old girl talked with her younger brother.

The said younger brother only nod.

He kept tickling your sides and you laughed and laughed as you quickly told him what you muttered. He stopped for a while.

He didn't liked it and so he tickled you back with a ticked off look.

Don't get me wrong, you were still grateful and respectful towards him. But throughout the years you two were more of friends, childhood friends, in which one were following and one being followed, minus the honorifics you spoke of.

A small smile that was set on his face as he stopped tickling you and sat on the floor. Whilst you rolled and clutched your stomach from too much laughing.

The two kids you were supposed to take care of then quickly charged on you and jumped as if joining in.

You then played with them, almost forgetting the teen who watched the three of you.

He then took Solid and Nebra off of you and set them down else where. You were evenly breathing and a smile was still on your face. You re-adjusted your rimless glasses back.

Just some kids playing at mid-afternoon.

A year later...

Tears and sobs were filled as they saw the body who had weakened and succumbed from the curse that she had taken.

Although the death was met by a new life. Pink eyes opened to see (e/c) orbs staring back.

You smiled at the similarities... and she smiled back at you...

Thanks for the votes!!