On The Road Again

Start from the beginning

Rhea: Thanks for babysitting them you guys. You two are lifesavers.

Shotzi: Like we said before, we wanna get some practice before our little one arrives to the world.

Shotzi rubbed her now three month pregnant belly as James kissed her forehead.

James: See you tomorrow for the flight Y/N?

You: Yeah. I'll be waiting for ya bright and early. Chris texted .e saying that he'll be waiting with Lexi as well at their place.

James: I feel really bad that we're leaving our ladies though.

Rhea: No need to feel that way James. Ashley and I will be ok by ourselves. We'll also tag team it with Addie and Pearl while you guys are gone.

You: I think it's kind of a little too soon to be thrown back into the title picture all willy nilly after becoming a dad.

Rhea: You'll be fine Y/N. Besides, James and Chris have been tearing up the tag team division and James is still able to go home and be there for Ashley.

James: It's true. At the end of each tour, I'm home with them for as long as possible until we have to go back on tour. You'll get used to it eventually. Anyway, Chris and I will see you tomorrow Y/N. Ash and I need to go for her first ultrasound with the little one.

You: Alright man, see you tomorrow and good luck Ash.

Shotzi: Don't worry, it'll go great.

You and Shotzi hugged as did Rhea and James before they went to Shotzi's ultrasound appointment when you and Rhea were by yourselves with Addie and Pearl until they lightly cried.

Rhea: Perfect timing, it's their dinner time.

You: I'll get their food ready.

You had Pearl in one arm and maneuvered it well to get Addie's and Pearl's food before you walked over to the table and slid a bottle of baby formula across the table towards Rhea as she took it and began to feed Addie as you fed Pearl. After the girls were fed, you and Rhea set them in their little swing rockers before you started making yours and Rhea's food while she fed the dogs and they came running up to their bowls and started chowing down until you got yours and Rhea's food ready and served it.

Rhea: You just keep getting better and better with making dinner Y/N.

You: I would hope so. I mean, I learned when I was practically on my own after I lost my parents..... I just wish they were here to meet their granddaughters.

You then felt a tear flow down from your eye until you started to sob and Rhea started to comfort you as she hugged you.

Rhea: I know. I know. You have me and the girls Y/N. I wish they would be here with them too.... but from what I know, they're up there smiling down on you no matter what. In fact, they're more than proud of you on how far you've come. I mean, as a famous pro wrestler, a champion..... the father to our twin daughters who love you to the fullest and till the end of time. Believe me Y/N, you have me, James, Ashley, Chris, Lexi, Wyatt, Toni, Colby, and Rebecca to get you through the toughest times there are. We're like a family to you and we're here to let you know that you're not alone...... you have us.

You looked up at her and at your daughters before you kissed Rhea on her lips and hugged onto her tightly after you wiped your eyes.

You: How did I ever get so lucky with you Demi?

Rhea: I ask myself the same thing Y/N. We're married and parents now, so we do all we can to support each other whether it's good times or bad.

You:........ yeah..... thank you.....