Ginny walked as fast as she could back into the house and ran up to the bathroom and closed and locked the door. She leaned against it and slid to the floor and began to cry. She couldn't take this any longer, she felt so stupid for confessing her love for Draco but he wasn't accepting of it. He told her he loved her too, and when they were together, she could feel it, but things were different now. Was he still in love with her? Maybe he thought he loved her, but now he didn't, maybe he just felt bad for her because she took a poisonous arrow for him; or because of the whole Warren situation? She began to sob harder and buried her face in her knees. After a few moments she pulled herself up and stared at herself in the mirror. Her eyes were puffy and her face stained with tears. Her nose was all red and her hair a tangled mess. She gave a small jump when she heard a knock on the door.

"Ginny are you alright?" came Hermione's voice.

"Yeah I'm fine," Ginny lied, trying her best to steady her voice from all traces of emotion.

"Alright, well, we are sitting down for lunch so see you down there."

"Ok." Ginny called after her.

She ran her hands through her hair and then splashed some water on her face and waited a few moments for the puffiness in her eyes to subside then made her way down to lunch. She took a seat at the table and her mum slid a plate with a sandwich on it over to her. They were all discussing the attack that had just taken place, but Ginny was lost in her thoughts. She just sat there thinking and thinking and just fell deeper into her mind. Draco was watching her from across the table, he knew she was more than likely upset with him, but he wondered what was going through her mind right now. She was just staring at the plate in front of her not moving, not blinking just completely absent from the present. He looked away from her and mentally cursed himself for putting Ginny through anymore pain. He looked at her again after a few more minutes past and she was still staring blankly at her plate.

"I'M NOT HUNGRY!" Ginny shouted suddenly standing up and walking out of the kitchen.

Everyone turned to look at her due to her sudden outburst and watched her storm out of the room.

"Sheesh, guess she really wasn't hungry," Ron joked, taking a bite of his sandwich.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Draco walked up to Ginny's room after lunch and gave a soft knock on her door. She didn't answer so he gave another small knock and opened the door a bit and stuck his head inside. He saw her lying on her bed facing the wall.

"Ginny?" he called to her.

She didn't answer. He let out a small sigh and then walked in and closed the door behind him.

"Ginny, please talk to me," he said in a small voice.

She sat up suddenly and flipped her legs over the side of the bed and stood up. "Why should I? You don't talk to me," she stated angrily; her fists were clenched tightly.

Draco just looked down at the floor.

"I can't do this anymore Draco, just get out," she said with frustration walking back over to her bed and sitting down. She had her arms crossed and her face turned away from him so he wouldn't see the tears that threatened to fall.

Draco wasn't sure if he should leave or not. He wanted to say he was sorry, but she looked pretty angry. He knew she had every right to be.

"Ginny, I-"

"NO!" she yelled over him and stood once more until she was face to face with him. The fire in her eyes was as fierce as ever. Her hair so red that Draco thought she might erupt into flames right before him. "Get out......NOW!" she said, shoving him back towards the door.