23: Special Delivery

"G- AAHHHHHH!" Izuku yelped as he pushed once more.

"Deku come on! You're doing great baby!" Katsuki said, encouraging his boyfriend. 

Midoriya went in labor on April 28th, at 1 o'clock in the afternoon.

It was now 5 o'clock... April 29th. 

He had been in labor for more than 24 hours, and the greenette was exhausted. He didn't want to push anymore. The pain wouldn't stop getting worse, and all he did was push for no reason. The baby just wouldn't come out.

"Come on Honey!!" Katsuki kept saying, holding Izuku's hand tightly. 

"S-Shut Up!!" Izuku whined, wiping away some more sweat that dripped down his forehead. 

"Deku..."   "SHUSH!" 

Midoriya closed his eyes as he pushed once more, giving it his all.

Bakugou winced in slight pain, to the fact that his boyfriend was squeezing his hand really hard.

"NN- NAAAAHH!" Izuku yelled, throwing his head back on the pillow. 

As the green haired boy was regaining his breath, Bakugou peeked to see the progress he had made with that one push... And surprisingly, he had made a lot!

"Hey... Hey Izu~ You're almost there!" He encouraged, removing a strand of hair from the small boy's face.

"I... Ah... I am?" Midoriya asked, breathless.

Bakugou frantically nodded, smiling brightly.

"He's right... One or Two more pushes... And it'll be here!" One of the doctors said, smiling slighlty.

About seven minutes passed as Izuku gave it his all, and their miracle finally appeared. 

"W-WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" A loud cry was heard throughout the room, which led Izuku to sigh in relief and throw his head back.

"Oh... Oh My... Deku.. It's a boy! Oh, he's perfect-" Katsuki said, looking down on the little baby, who was smaller than normal newborns.

"Ah.. Wha... Really? Gimme... I wanna- Hold him." the greenette said, panting as he stretched his arms out. 

Bakugou handed him the little bundle of joy, smiling as he did so. 

The baby was small, and adorable. It had curly, blond hair, and green eyes. 

"Oh... Kacchan- He's got a birthmark on his Toochie!" Izuku giggled, tired. 

"Yeah..." "Just like his daddy-" Izuku continued, making the ash blonde blush and look around to the laughing nurses and doctors.

"It's not funny!" he said, before looking down to the little boy, who was snuggled up into Midoriya's arms.

"Have a name yet?" A black haired nurse asked.

"Yeah... We thought of a few. But I think he both know which one we're using, right Deku?"

Izuku smiled and looked down to the newborn baby. 

"Yeah..."

"Izumi Bakugou..."

Oof, what do you guys think? It's the first time I write a 'Birth' Chapter... Let me know in the comments. I can take criticism! 

-Sucky Author