I cannot believe I had just lectured King Nicholas the great.
I finally faced him and I saw the least expected thing.

His eyes were glossy and full of grief. He looked lost and vulnerable!
“Theo said the same......he told me I am good. That were his last words” he said looking at me intensely.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. I heard him inhale sharply before replying.
“Today when I saw you lying unconscious, surrounded by the fire….I-I felt that same fear, that same helplessness. I have lost him but I cannot lose you too, love….I just cannot”
His voice broke slightly in the end and I could tell how hard he was trying to hold back his tears.
I rested my head on his chest and wrapped my arms around his torso.

“Hey, I am not going anywhere . By now you should know that even if you tell me to leave, I will not” I giggled softly.

He slightly tensed as low growl escaped his lips.
“Do you think I would ever let you leave?” he chuckled darkly, his fingers digging into the sides of my waist possessively.
Wow! He is too bipolar.

“You are mine and I would not hesitate to tie you up to my damn bed if you even talk about leaving me” his voice came out as a threat as he tightened his grip.
I shuddered under his grip.

It’s funny how his words alone can have a nerve wrecking impact on me and his simple touch, they just cause fireworks to explode within me.

I pulled back from the hug.
“Pfft! That’s ridiculous. Y-You cannot just tie me up to your bed” I said crossing my arms.
He raised an eyebrow in challenge.
“Is that so?” he mumbled and without a warning he lifted me off my feet as if I weighed nothing and started walking towards the castle.

“Noo….! Okay, I’m sorry. Please, put me down” I cried out, struggling against his firm hold.
He chuckled as he strengthened his grip on me.

“Do not fret, love. I will not tie you up, even though it might be a lovely sight to look at” he mumbled, although his eyes seemed to be suggesting altogether something different.
“Let me take you to bed” he proclaimed and continued walking.

“I do have legs which helps me walk by myself without needing assistance of any sort. So you can put me down now” I said sarcastically as he strode through the long hallway.
“Yes, pretty nice legs from what I have seen” he winked at me and I blushed like an idiot.

He’s such a pervert!
I turned my gaze away from him and tried to focus on the surroundings.

When we finally reached our chambers, he literally dropped me on the bed.
“Hey!” I shrieked, lifting myself up using my elbows while, he simply pulled the covers over me.

I was too startled to say the least and while I tried to regain my composure, he took off his shirt and threw it aside.
Holy fudges! I could never get used to this.

My lips slightly parted as my eyes travelled from his well-built biceps to his broad muscular chest, trailing all the way down to his ripped abdominal muscles.
I didn’t dare look down any further as sinful thoughts made its way into my head.

“Done staring?” his deep voice brought me out of my trance.
I looked up to meet his stormy silver eyes now darkened with desire.

I lowered my eyes and my face reddened as he had caught me staring. I could feel him smirking at me right now.
His hands travelled to his trousers as he started undoing the knots.

“Wh-What are you doing?” I almost screamed.
Is he seriously going to take off his pants?
“Getting ready for bed” he replied casually.
“B-But, w-why are you undressing yourself?” I asked, looking anywhere else but at him.
“I sleep naked” he replied with a smirk.