The Band

Fluff chapter because I feel like it

TWs~ swearing~

"Techno Wilby!" A loud voice shouted through the house. "We're coming Tommy be patient!" Wilbur shouted back. Tommy turned away from the garage doorway beaming. His light blue eyes had never been brighter. In front of the young boy were two instruments, a keyboard and a set of drums. Wilbur and Techno were on their way with Wilbur's guitar.

A few hour s earlier Wilbur and Tommy had been on the couch watching cartoons in their pajamas. Tommy in his favorite pair of music disk pajamas and Wilbur in sweat pants and a yellow sweater. Techno was assumedly still sleeping. After about forty five minutes of chilling on the couch Wilbur got up and started making breakfast for himself and Tommy.

It wasn't anything super fancy just a bowl of cold cereal and some strawberries on the side. "Tommy come eat breakfast." Wil said from in the kitchen. "Coming." Replied the younger. Half running half walking into the kitchen Tommy took a seat next to Wilbur at the table. "Coco puffs. pog" Tommy said as he took a bite. Wilbur laughed at the antics of his younger brother. "What are you laughing at bitch?" Said Tommy aggressively, his mouth half full with cereal and strawberries. "You, and chew with your mouth closed." The older replied. "Fine" Tommy huffed.

A couple minutes later Wilbur broke the comfortable silence. "So what do you want to do today?" Tommy finished chewing before answering. "I want to start a band." He said it with such confidence as if he had been preparing this answer for weeks. "A band?" Questioned Wilbur. "Yes" Tommy said simply. Wilbur smiled "Okay then. After breakfast we'll get Techno up and start practicing." Tommy smiled again "It's a plan."

Wilbur finished his breakfast first and waited for the younger to finish to go wake up Techno. When Tommy took his last bite of cereal and drank all the milk at the bottom he practically threw his bowl in the sink and ran up the stairs. Wilbur not wanting to be left behind called, "Tommy wait for me." Tommy slowed down but still made it to the top before Wilbur.

"Okay you ready?" Wilbur whispered to Tommy. "Yes lets go." He said as he pushed open the door. They listened to the slow deep breathing of the pink haired man spread out on his sheets Stealthy as a robber, the blond boy went to the other side of the bed and on Wilbur's count of three he pounced. Techno awoke with a start, getting tangled in the bed spread. Tommy and Wilbur were laughing their heads off.

Techno sat up and Tommy sat in his lap. "That was pleasant." Techno said very sarcastically. "Sorry Tech, but its almost noon and Tommy had a great idea." Wilbur said from the doorway wiping a tear from his eyes. "Oh yeah what's that?" Techno asked looking down at the mischievous child in his lap. "Were gonna start a band!" He shouted. "Jesus, Tommy I'm less than two feet away from you you don't need to shout." "Sorry Tech." Tommy said, though still grinning. "ehh it's fine." said Techno also beginning to smile.

"Come on let's go Tech." Tommy said pulling on Techno's arm. "Wait but I'm not dressed and I haven't had breakfast yet." Said Techno. "Neither of us are dressed" Wilbur began "And if you wanted breakfast you should have gotten up earlier." Techno rolled his eyes begrudgingly but got up to help with the instruments. "Okay you will play your keyboard." Wilbur said motioning to Techno. "I'll play my guitar and Tommy will use your old drums." "Sounds good." Said Techno.

Finally the drum set and the keyboard had been set up in the garage and Techno and Wilbur went to get Wil's guitar. "Techno, Wilby!" Tommy shouted "We're coming Tommy be patient!" Wilbur shouted back. The older brothers walked into the room. Wilbur looked at Tommy and asked. "Did you just call me Wilby?" Tommy froze and Techno rolled over laughing. "No I did not call you Wilby." Tommy said obviously trying to cover up his mistake. "It's okay Tommy you can call me Wilby Tommy." Wilbur said in a mock baby voice. Tommy rolled his eyes. "Lets just start." he said. Techno was still laughing and even Tommy smiled.

A couple hours later they had only learned one song which was Twinkle Twinkle but it was the best damn Twinkle Twinkle they had ever heard. They spent the rest of they day messing around with random things and coming up with games. Tommy left the champion of Hide and Seek in The Dark because of how small he was. He ended up crawling into the washing machine and wasn't found for twenty minutes.

After having a plastic ball war the trio decided it was time for dinner. They made mac and cheese with dino nuggets for dinner only because it was easy and Tommy was begging for it. Finally to finish off the perfect day they had a movie night. Tommy was allowed to pick the movie. First he tried to pick Hamilton but that was shot down by an irritated Techno who knew if they watched Hamilton he would be hearing all the songs over and over for weeks. So instead they watched UP. Tommy fell asleep on Techno and Techno fell asleep on Wilbur so there was no way Wil could move without waking up his little brothers. He didn't mind to much however. He whispered goodnight and fell asleep minutes later.

A/N

Hello! Fluff chapter pog. Don't do much of these but felt like it today. It's not super long but it's here. I wrote this whole thing in school, and yes I do year round school. Yeah that's fun (they say sarcastically.) I'm leaving the 13th so I'll see how many of these I can get out before then. Also hope you are having a good day/night and remember that you are pog. -Cats

(Words 1011)