I am not a child

TW~blood~ swearing~ death~ lightning~ swords~ manipulation~
Staring at the once again crater that used to be his home Tommy made up his mind. His gaze wandered above to the large obsidian grid. On it stood Phil Techno and Dream laughing at the scene before them.

Tommy reached for the bag around his neck grabbed a stack of stone. He began to build his way up to the top. When he finally saw the black of the obsidian Tommy pulled himself to face the ones who had wronged him.

The rest stoped laughing then dream spoke up. "What Tommy did you come up here to kill us to get revenge for your nation." he said it with laughter and mock worry apparent in his voice. Tommy didn't answer instead looked up smiling. "Do you see yourself as a god dream?" He said still smiling. Dream was off put by the child's smile but ignored it and said "well I'm certainly more powerful then you. I mean you don't even have a weapon or armor."

Tommy laughed at these words. "More powerful than me" he laughed again "let's just see about that." He said the sentence in a deep demon like voice. Suddenly thunder roared and lightning struck. The others jumped at the sight before them. Tommy then rose on the air gracefully seemingly without the use of his wings. When he was about ten feet in the air lightning struck directly in front of him blinding any on lookers when it cleared Tommy's light red wings were a deep blood red. His blond dirty hair was now bright and fluffy almost glowing. He no longer adorned the the old worn t shirt everyone associated him with this newer Tommy was dressed in an armor that didn't exist in the game. It was the same shade of red as Tommy's wings with gold straps and linings.

The three on the grid stood in disbelief and fear as a crowd was formed under the grid. This couldn't be Tommy the annoying loud child techno grew up with or the one phil raised nor the one Dream had manipulated all those years in exile.

A shout was heard from below "Tommy what the hell." Tommy spared no attention to the voice he knew to be tubbos instead he lowered until he was eye level with Dream. "Dream how does it feel to be face to face with an actual god." Dream simply stood stunned. After a minute Tommy spoke again "Take off your mask" he spat. This seemed to shake something in dream. "No way this mask is staying on I won't be bossed around by some child" immediately dream knew he fucked up. In a wave of his hands Tommy had lifted Dream up by his neck suspending him by one hand. "Take it off" Tommy said again.

Dream was struggling to breath scratching at Tommy's wrists. Tommy dropped him so as not to kill him... yet. Dream took of his mask revealing the scars all over his face.

Tommy laughed speaking to know one in particular "Do you guys remember when dream manipulated me in exile or when Phil cast me and Wilbur out when he started dating sally? Or even when techno said to me if I wanted to be a hero to die like one. Well I'm not a hero I might have been long ago back when I chased childish dreams or played in the garden with tubbo, acting the hero while brandishing my toy sword."

He paused for a moment "Well this isn't a toy." He said pulling out the glistening red and gold sword. "The amount of power running through this is just enough to kill you but do it in a slow agonizing way." Tommy looked down at dream still on the floor and touched the blade to the green eyed man's neck. "I am not a child anymore." And drove the long blade into his throat blood squirting out sickeningly.

Pulling the weapon out of the dead mans neck he walked away leaving nothing but a shocked crowd and a strong scent of iron pooling from dreams lifeless body. Tommy extended his wings and flew off at the same time dreams body disappeared to be back wherever he had last set spawn.

A/N
Hello I'm back at it again with the angst. Badass Tommy pog. Currently writing this while on call with my friend who is also writing make sure you check out their book @Snapmaps Also hope are having a good day/night and remember you are pog.- Cats
(Words 786)