Goodbye Theseus

TWs ~Suicide~ Swearing~ Like no capitalization~ Panic attack~ crying~ (I think thats all of them correct me if i'm wrong)

Tommy was alone again. No one was ever there for him. Not like he deserves to be loved. He hated being a burden to everyone. He wanted to be free. Tommy stood up and clutched the farewell note in his hands.

It read, Dear whoever finds this I guess, I'm dead. I jumped not like it matters but... I want Tubbo to know that I don't blame him and I don't hate him for exiling me. I miss him and wish he missed me to not that I deserve it. I don't deserve anything. I want to thank Ranboo for leaving me letters. They were nice. I want dad and Techno to not worry because now I'm with Wilbur and I'm sure we're having a blast. Finally to Dream thank you for telling me the truth. I've emptied my ender chest and everything I still own is on my bed. I left gifts for everyone as an apology for me being a shit person. I hope life is better for everyone now. -Big Man

Tommy made up his mind awhile ago. He carefully set down the note next to the community portal. He sat for a moment and starred into the portal. Home was so close but he was still exiled. He would be killed the minute he was spotted anyway.

Slowly the blonde boy made his way back on the cobblestone path. He always liked the nether and wanted to take it in one last time.

Finally he arrived to the spot he picked out it was right over a large pool of lava. He turned around and whispered "It was never meant to be." He fell backwards off the bridge and felt the warmth enclose him. At last he was warm again.

~Tommyinnit tried to swim in lava~

Appeared in the chat. "Tommy?" A brunette boy who was sitting in his office doing paperwork questioned. Slowly Tubbo got out of his chair. This has to be a joke right? He thought to himself. " Big Q!" He shouted. "Tubbo what the hell happened?" Quackity asked concern apparent in his voice. " I have no fucking clue." The younger replied. "We should go check on Tommy." Quackity suggested. "agreed"

The duo made there way to the portal both too concentrated in there own thoughts to speak. Finally they were met with swirling purple and black of the obsidian. They stepped into the other realm looking around.

Both of them felt the wave of heat splash their face as the roaring temperatures clashed over them. "Tubbo." Quackity said to get the others attention. Tubbo looked at him then looked at what he was pointing to. It was a note signed by Tommy. "Should we read it?" Quackity asked "I guess so" replied Tubbo.

He grabbed the note off the hot ground and opened it. Tubbo only read the first two lines before "Oh my god" his hand flew to his mouth and he almost dropped the note. " What? What's wrong?" quackity asked his sense of uneasiness increasing. Tubbo didn't answer instead falling to his knees and sobbing. Quackity immediately went to try and calm tubbo down. Once he calmed down a bit quackity asked what was wrong again. In reply tubbo shoved the little piece of paper into Big Q's hands.

Quackity read through the note his eyes widening in shock. Tubbo started muttering to himself. "It's all my fault. It's all my fault." " no no no. This is not your fault tubbo." Quackity said trying to comfort his friend as tears leaked out of his own eyes. Quickly he typed a message in the chat to tell the rest to come to the nether.

Tubbo didn't notice however and just cried more. Slowly the rest of the smp arrived in the nether. Almost everyone was there except for dream and Ghostbur even Technoblade was there. "Quackity what's wrong?" Bad questioned. Quackity gave the note to Bad and asked him to read it out loud. "Ok?" Bad said still very confused as to why tubbo was so distressed. "Dear whoever finds this I'm dead." Bad's voice trailed off.