I Don't Remember

TW ~death~ blood~ knife~ panic~suicide~
Ok I'm about to make you sad, I'm sorry
(Not SbI but I thought this would be fun.)

The day had started out fine. Tubbo was scurrying around the room getting on his warm jacket to go hang out with Tommy.

It had been awhile since the two had really spent quality time together and Ranboo kind of insisted on it. "Alright you two I'm off." Tubbo said cheerfully to his platonic husband and adopted son. Michael put down his different colored blocks and ran to give Tubbo a hug. Tubbo hugged back with a smile on his face then Ranboo joined, eventually picking Michael up and telling Tubbo to get a move on. "Okay, okay I'm going love you guys." "Love you to buddy." Ranboo said smiling.

After Tubbo left Ranboo turned to Michael, "So you want something to eat?" The taller asked. Michael nodded and turned back to his blocks, seemingly very interested in the little shapes. Ranboo chuckled at the wholesomeness and went to cook dinner. Maybe he could make spaghetti?

Michael happily played with his blocks stacking them in all different ways. Eventually he seemed satisfied with what he made and called in Ranboo to take a look."Boo look I made a tower- Boo?" Michael said, curiosity edging over his small face as Ranboo walked in the large playroom with a kitchen knife in his hands and a strange look on his face.

His eyes had turned a deep purple and he seemed to be unaware of the fear in the piglin's eyes. A piercing scream could be heard reverberated from every wall in the four story mansion. Striking through the icy cold winds and getting lost in memories.

Five year old Michael lay dead on the floor his blood staining the rug he'd previously been playing on.

Suddenly Ranboo seemed to be brought back to himself. "Michael? Michael! What happened what-" he caught sight of the shining knife in his hands and started hyperventilating. "No no I didn't do this I could never no!" Tears made their way down the hybrids face burning his enderman side but he paid no attention to it whatsoever. "I don't remember" He sobbed "I don't remember." Ranboo sat repeating these words over and over with his dead son lying helpless in his arms.

After a couple hours of being left to his own thoughts Ranboos mind drifted to Tubbo. What if he hurt him to. He had to leave. He couldn't risk hurting anyone else.

He turned to move upstairs when he froze. He couldn't just leave Michael like this. He deserves better. Tubbo deserves better. He thought. So Ranboo bent down to the child lying frozen, eyes open and unseeing, still next to his tower of blocks that had made him so proud of himself.

Lifting Michael Ranboo could feel the tears begin to fall again. He carefully carried Michael in one arm and a blanket in the other. The blanket wasn't anything fancy but Michael had always loved it. Perhaps because it was so soft.

Ranboo felt the cold sting of sharp wind slashing his tear stained face. He carried his son out to the flower garden now covered with snow and wrapped the child in the soft blanket. He held him tight in one arm as he dug out a small grave. He could not let go of his child just yet so he clung to him even as he dug the grave.

As he dug the same thoughts and fears of the last few hours hung around the air like fog a dreary morning. What did he do? How did this happen? How could he live with himself? How do numb I the pain? How can I bring him back? He sniffled slightly and starred down at the peaceful figure in his arms. "You deserve better." He whispered into the night. Perhaps if he had anymore tears left to cry he would have done so, but he only kept digging.

When the hole seemed big enough Ranboo carefully pulled the blanket up over the small face and placed Michael inside. Then a thought wandered to his broken mind. Tubbo. He couldn't just bury Michael without Tubbo getting to say—say goodbye. Ranboo sniffed and quickly typed in the chat that Tubbo needed to come home immediately. Why it never crossed his mind before was a mystery. Maybe he was just too caught up in his feelings to really care. Did he care?

"Oh sorry Tommy I gotta go Ranboo said it's an emergency." Tommy nodded and said "Good I was about to fall asleep on you." Tubbo smiled and waved a hand goodbye "cya later Boss Man." "Cya Big T." Tommy called back retreating to the warmth of his house. Tubbo smiled to himself. It's been a great day indeed.

Tubbo cautiously made his way all the back to the mansion wondering what on earth Ranboo needed him for. It couldn't be something too serious right? How very wrong he was. As Tubbo approached the large structure he noticed a tall figure kneeling in the garden. "Ranboo?" Tubbo questioned. Tubbo approach the figure and noticed he wasn't wearing a jacket. "Ranboo come inside you're going to freeze out-" He stopped mid sentence to look at what Ranboo was staring at so intensely.

"Ranboo what's that?" Tubbo asked worried, pointing to the bundle of blankets in the roughly dug hole. Ranboo swallowed, tears falling again thick and fast. "It's-" He began. "Mich- Michael."

Tubbo's world froze he didn't see anything it was all just meaningless blurs. "What?" He asked like you do when you don't comprehend something the first time. Ranboo looked up pleadingly. "I don't know what h-happened I just sp-spaced out and then he was- he was. I'm sorry."

How how could this have happened. He left for a few hours. "When I left this morning he was fine, Ranboo! Fine! He was happy playing with blocks and you murdered him?!" The words were shot a the taller like a fast moving dagger. "Tubbo, I'm sorry." Ranboo stood up and seemed to overflow with remorse and guilt.

"Get out." Tubbo hissed "What?" Ranboo asked shook. "Get out!" Tubbo screamed "I don't want to see you or your stupid face ever again! Leave and never come back because if I see you anywhere near here again I will run you through with my sword!" Tears finally began to fall from Tubbo's dark brown eyes.

Ranboo fumbled backwards looking at his husband scared. Tubbo had tears falling down his face and on his jacket sleeves but his expression was merciless. Scared and hurt Ranboo gave one last pleading look but backed up quickly as Tubbo's expression did not change in the slightest.

Without another thought he ran. He didn't stop for a while. He just ran and ran until he couldn't breath anymore. Eventually he stopped at the base of a tree. There were voices in his head yelling screaming it was too much too much. He didn't notice the sword in his hand and then everything went black.

~Ranboo was slain by Ranboo while trying to escape~

A/N
Hello! I made this at like 3am because bee duo angst is what goes on in my mind. I hope you are having a good day/night and remember you are pog.- Cats
(Words 1238)